48.26 cm (19 ") LCD, 1280 x 1024, 5 ms, 250 cd/m2, 1000:1, 160°/160°, D-Sub & DVI-D
- The HP LA1951g is TCO 5.0 Certified, has 50% less mercury vs. previous models, up to 40% less max power consumption, an arsenic-free panel, and BFR/PVC-free panel, cabinet and structural sheet metal.
- Customize viewing with 90º pivot rotation, swivel, and height adjustment. Use dual hinge tilt to lower the monitor closer to the desk and use the bottom portions of your bi-focal, tri-focal or progressive lenses to see better.
- Get crisp, clear views from 1000:1 contrast ratio and fast 5ms response time* while you enjoy wide 160º viewing angles. Adjust monitor and color settings and enable theft deterrence with HP Display Assistant.
- Work with legacy and developing graphics technologies with connections that support analog or digital. The digital input with HDCP supports encrypted data content and the two-port USB hub provides quick peripheral connectivity.
- The HP LA1951g offers guaranteed out-of-the-box compatibility with HP business products. Plus, when you buy the monitor with an HP PC, you get end-to-end product service and support from HP with just one phone call.
- HP Quick Release mounts a monitor head, HP IWC Stand bundles a monitor with an HP Compaq dc7900 USDT PC or thin client, HP Speaker Bar adds audio, and HP USB Graphics Adapter enables multi-monitor setups (each sold separately).
HP LA1951g. Display diagonal: 48.3 cm (19"), Display resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels, Display technology: TN, Display: LCD, Response time: 5 ms, Display brightness: 250 cd/m², Native aspect ratio: 16:10, Viewing angle, horizontal: 160°, Viewing angle, vertical: 160°. USB hub version: USB 2.0. VESA mounting, Height adjustment. Colour of product: Silver