Strata CIX100 - 112 ports (64 trunks/72 endpoints), 4.0 amps, 100W per cabinet, Black
Strata CIX100 – System Overview
Small to medium businesses need a flexible telecommunication system that can easily adapt to their growing needs. Toshiba’s Strata® CIX™100 is designed to provide the exact features your businesses needs today, and in the future. This makes it the ultimate cost-effective solution for your business and enterprise branch locations. Our systems can be configured with a variety of communication endpoints, including IP telephones, digital telephones, SoftIPT® softphones for PDAs, laptops or desktop PCs, wireless and cordless telephones.
Strata CIX100 IP Telephone System Features and Capabilities
Toshiba’s IP business communication systems provide optimum solutions for any sized business â€“whether you need a basic telephone system or one with advanced capabilities.
- Expandable up to 112 ports-and even more by networking multiple IP systems with Strata Net multi-system networking
- Call Center features allow you to answer incoming customer calls with utmost efficiency
- Advanced voice mail applications can be added to fit your business needs
- Mobility solutions available with integrated SoftIPT softphones, cordless and wireless telephones, gives you full telephone functionality outside the office
- Fully upgradeable, protecting your technology investment
Toshiba’s Media Application Server (MAS) connects to Strata CIX IP Systems via Ethernet and hosts a variety of value-added applications integrated within one platform.
- Auto Attendant and Voice Mail
- Unified Messaging and Fax Integration
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and ACD Reporting
- Call Manager unified communications
- Video Conferencing, file sharing, and collaboration solutions
- FeatureFlex™ features customization/adaptability tools
- Browser-based system administration
All Toshiba’s Strata CIX systems allow you to build the communication system your business needs now, and lets you expand as your needs grow. It is the most efficient, easy-to-use, and customizable telecommunication system available today.
Toshiba Strata CIX100, 72 user(s), 100 W, 120 V, 48 - 62 Hz, 8.8 kg, 302 x 259 x 371 mm
Toshiba Strata CIX100. Number of users: 72 user(s). Power consumption (typical): 100 W, AC input voltage: 120 V, AC input frequency: 48 - 62 Hz. Weight: 8.8 kg, Dimensions (WxDxH): 302 x 259 x 371 mm