System Recovery Server 16, Win, ML, 1Y
Restore Windows and Linux systems in minutes
Ensuring rapid, reliable disaster recovery across your entire infrastructure can be complicated and costly. With Veritas System Recovery, you can minimize downtime and avoid the impact of disaster by easily recovering in minutes, whether you're restoring a single file or email to an entire machine-physical or virtual..
- Reduce complexity with a single solution that protects servers, laptops and virtual machines
- Protect data and systems quickly, efficiently and frequently with image-based backup
- Minimize the disruption of system failure with fast, flexible, reliable recovery
New in Veritas System Recovery 18
Today's organizations must respond quickly to a changing business environment that includes cloud and security challenges. Veritas has expanded System Recovery portfolio to meet all these challenges.
- Fast backup to leading public cloud storage including Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure
- Automatically duplicate backup data to the cloud or a second site for additional resiliency
- Support for Microsoft's latest Server Operating System, including Restore Anyware™ technology for dissimilar hardware and P2V restoration
- Enhanced Linux Environment Support
- Improved security with new support for SMTP with TLS (Transport Layer Security) and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)
Recover seamlessly in the event of a local disaster
Get back in production in minutes, not hours or days
Now you can dramatically reduce the time it takes to bring systems back into production. With System Recovery, you can boot direct from a running or cold system and restore the entire system, physical or virtual, Windows or Linux, as fast as your disk storage can read and write.
- Patented Restore Anyware technology quickly restores entire physical and virtual systems from local or off-site destinations in minutes, even to bare metal, dissimilar hardware, remote locations, or virtual environments
- Restores files and folders while providing the ability to search multiple recovery points at the same time
- Hot imaging combines allows restore to different hardware platforms on the fly and breaks the barrier of incompatible storage controllers and hardware abstraction layers
- Create an all-in-one backup and recovery USB device to rapidly boot and recover any system
Symantec System Recovery Server 16, Multilingual, 1 year(s)
Symantec System Recovery Server 16. Number of years: 1 year(s)