AntiVirus™ with Groupware Protection Business Pack 10.1, FR, Win32, 5 users
Symantec AntiVirus™ with Groupware Protection Business Packs proactively protect your network against viruses, spyware, and spam. Safeguard your desktop computers, file servers, and email server against both known and emerging threats—including dangerous spyware and time-wasting junk email—with solutions from Symantec, the global leader in information security.
- Automatically removes viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, and adware.
- Extends protection to email servers with Symantec™ Mail Security.
- Scans POP3 email messages and attachments.
- Protects itself against malicious code that tries to disable antivirus software.
- Repairs changes made by viruses and spyware.
- Offers centralized installation, configuration, and management.
- Permits administrators to customize spyware/adware policies.
- LiveUpdate™ can automatically download new virus definitions. (Active maintenance agreement required.)
- Improved protection from spyware and adware, including:
- Spyware repair enhancements automatically block spyware installation.
- Stealthed spyware detection and remediation.
- Enhanced spyware repairs for invasive risks.
- Integrated Web-based graphical reporting
- Identifies most common infected PCs and infection types.
- Simple installation that scales with your business.
- Streamlined workflow and usability.
- Linux client support (Separate Download Required).
Symantec™ Mail Security
- Safeguards email or Microsoft® Exchange and Lotus Domino® servers from malicious code.
- Blocks spam and filters messages with inappropriate content.
- Supports the optional Symantec™ Premium AntiSpam add-on subscription service for even more effective and accurate spam detection.
Symantec AntiVirus™ with Groupware Protection Business Pack 10.1, 5 license(s)
Symantec AntiVirus™ with Groupware Protection Business Pack 10.1. License quantity: 5 license(s), Software type: Box