pcAnywhere 12, 5 Host + 1 remote, Business pack, EN, CD, Win32
Symantec pcAnywhere™ 12.0 is the world’s leading remote control solution.* It lets you manage computers and resolve helpdesk issues quickly, and connect to remote devices simply and securely. Now pcAnywhere adds support for Mac OS® X. And new gateway functionality enables remote users to quickly find the hosts they need through firewalls and routers with minimal setup.
Top-selling remote access software product from December 2000 through January 2006 based on The NPD Group's Top Selling Business Software list.
- Host Invitation feature allows end users to establish a reverse (outbound) connection to the helpdesk without knowing IP addresses.
- Mac OS X host support enables management of Mac OS X computers from any pcAnywhere remote system.
- Gateway functionality makes it easier for remote users to access the pcAnywhere hosts they need.
- Single Session Manager combines pcAnywhere Manager and all active sessions into one tabbed window view.
- Allows Microsoft® Windows, Linux®, Mac® OS X, and Microsoft Pocket PC remote systems to connect to Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X hosts.
- Connection wizard guides new users through their initial client-host connection.
- Powerful file-transfer capabilities allow users to upload and download files across different platforms.
- Mandatory password protection and login encryption help ensure that only authorized users can access a pcAnywhere host.
- Uses FIPS 140-2–validated encryption up to AES 256-bit.
- Bandwidth Auto-Detect automatically maximizes pcAnywhere performance for each type of connection.
- Remote Management tools provide direct access to vital operating system utilities (such as Command Prompt, Task Manager, and Services) on the host system.
Symantec pcAnywhere™ 12.0 Host allows you to manage additional computers remotely as your business grows. It lets you add more pcAnywhere hosts so you can support remote computers efficiently, work across multiple platforms easily, and add managed devices flexibly.
- Makes more pcAnywhere host workstations and servers available to helpdesk personnel, mobile professionals, and other remote users.
- Offers cost-effective scalability for growing businesses.
- Enables Windows®, Mac OS® X, and Linux® systems to act as pcAnywhere hosts.
- Supports remote access from Microsoft® Windows, Linux®, Mac OS, and Microsoft Pocket PC systems.
Symantec pcAnywhere Host+Remote 12, English, 35 MB, 128 MB, 233MHz, Host & Remote: Windows XP Home/XP Pro/2000 Pro/2000 Server Windows NT 4/Me/98 Windows Server 2003...
Symantec pcAnywhere Host+Remote 12. Language version: English. Minimum storage drive space: 35 MB, Minimum RAM: 128 MB, Minimum processor: 233MHz