USB to HDMI or HDMI over IP Converter
Connect an HDMI display to a PC or router through USB or network connection
-The choice of USB to HDMI or HDMI over IP offers maximum flexibility for any application where a PC to HDMI connection is required.
-Two integrated USB ports for connecting peripherals on the display / remote side gives you the flexibility to control or communicate with the source PC from a distance.
-Audio support when using the USB to HDMI conversion offers a complete HDMI solution for any application.
The IPUSB2HDMI USB to HDMI or HDMI over IP Converter offers a versatile video solution providing either a USB to HDMI connection or an IP/Ethernet to HDMI connection between a PC and HDMI-capable monitor.
An ideal solution for PCs lacking a digital video output or PCs that require an additional display even at long distance/remote locations - when connected over Ethernet, the adapter can be used through a router and supports a transmission distance of up to 100m (300ft).
For shorter distance connections, the IPUSB2HDMI can be used directly connected to your system as a USB to HDMI adapter. Functioning as an external video card, the device gives the option of mirroring an existing display or extending the desktop to double your workspace and increase your productivity.
This versatile adapter also offers EDID pass through, which allows the monitor to communicate with the host video card as required, and supports a maximum resolution of 1680 x 1050.
Backed by a StarTech.com 1 year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Supports resolutions up to 1680x1050.
- Audio supported when using USB to HDMI conversion.
- Easy to use software and IP configuration utility.
- Supports Windows Aero theme and Mac OS X (USB to HDMI only).
- Two USB ports allow for connection of devices on the display side.
- Extend or mirror your primary desktop / display.
- Toggle between multiple PC's to one display when connected on local area network (LAN).
- Home theater and media center applications include streaming movies, photos, and online browsing to your HDTV.
- With the HDMI over IP option, distance is no longer an issue for delivering HD content to your target audience in retail and digital signage applications.
- Connect multiple PC's to one display / projector on a local area network and toggle between computers for presentations in your business.
- Control your PC from a remote location by connecting a keyboard or mouse to the integrated USB ports.
StarTech.com USB to HDMI or HDMI over IP Converter, USB, HDMI, Black, CE, FCC, RoHS, 0 - 40 °C, -20 - 60 °C
StarTech.com USB to HDMI or HDMI over IP Converter. Host interface: USB, Output interface: HDMI. Product colour: Black, Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS. Width: 91 mm, Depth: 112 mm, Height: 31 mm. Package width: 63 mm, Package depth: 266 mm, Package height: 164 mm. Data transfer rate: 100 Mbit/s, Platform: PC, Mac, Maximum operating distance: 100 m