MICROLINE 6300 Flatbed
With print speeds of up to 450 characters per second and multi-part copy capability, the ML6300FB provides unerring support for businesses that have a strong customer service/productivity emphasis. Its flat bed design and straight paper-path makes it ideal for printing on awkward media varying from light to heavy, including card stock.
Businesses most likely to benefit from the ML6300FB include hotels, banks, retail stores, or remote and even industrial offices that frequently deal with pre-printed forms, cheques, tickets, receipts and labels – both pre-cut and tractor fed. Additionally, the small footprint makes it the ideal choice for businesses where space is at a premium.
- Small footprint allows printer to be close at hand without getting in the way.
- Flat bed design gives broad media handling capability, including card stock.
- Multi-part paper handling (original + 5 copies) for greater efficiency and convenience.
- Print speeds of up to 450 characters per second for faster transactions.
- ‘Clean hands’ ribbon changing ensures no delay, mess or hassle when fitting a new ribbon.
OKI MICROLINE 6300 Flatbed, 450 cps, 360 x 360 DPI, 400 cps, 6 copies, Double height, Double width, Emphasized, Enhanced, Italics, Subscript, Superscript, Underline, A4 (210 x 297 mm)
OKI MICROLINE 6300 Flatbed. Maximum print speed: 450 cps, Maximum resolution: 360 x 360 DPI, Normal print speed: 400 cps. Maximum print size: A4 (210 x 297 mm). Buffer size: 64 KB, Sound pressure level (printing): 58 dB, Page description languages: Epson LQ. Print head: 24-pin, Print head life: 200 million characters, Ribbon life: 4 million characters. Weight: 7 kg