20.1", 1600 x 1200, 4:3, 8ms, 700:1, 16.7M, VGA, DVI, 50W, 9.7kg
A 20-inch digital LCD with colour profiling for digital photography, pre-press or high-performance graphic design and video animation applications.
- Highly innovative LCD monitor with A-TW-IPS TFT display.
- ColorComp: Compensates variations in the white homogenity and improves colour and brightness homogenity at the press of a button.
- GammaComp: hardware calibration with 12-bit LUT (look up table) for 36-bit colour control and gamma correction.
- ambix3™ Technology - safety of investment with analog/digital interfaces (DVI-I, DVI-D, VGA) with up to 3 inputs simultaneously.
- OmniColor™: sRGB and 6-axis colour control (RGBCMY, hue and saturation).
- Realtime clock with scheduler.
- CableComp for best picture quality through automatic signal compensation of long cables and weak signals incl. Sync continuity detection.
- Advanced NTAA (Advanced Non-Touch-Auto-Adjustment) provides stable and excellent picture quality.
- L-shape front button technology for intuitive OSD control.
- ErgoDesign®: Height adjustable stand (150 mm).
- TORO™ Design: Screen rotation 90° (portrait capability).
- Rapid Response technology (8 ms GTG (Grey to grey)).
- Low power consumption for reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Ergonomics and safety complying to the highest industry standards incl. ISO 13406-2.
- Detachable light protection hood (black, lined with photo velvet).
NEC SpectraView 2090, 51 cm (20.1"), 1600 x 1200 pixels, LCD, LCD, 8 ms, Black
NEC SpectraView 2090. Display diagonal: 51 cm (20.1"), Display resolution: 1600 x 1200 pixels, Display technology: LCD. Display: LCD. Display surface: Matt, Response time: 8 ms, Native aspect ratio: 4:3, Viewing angle, horizontal: 178°, Viewing angle, vertical: 178°. VESA mounting, Height adjustment. Energy Star certified, Product colour: Black