RADEON X1800 GTO, 256MB DDR3, DX 9.0/OpenGL, 2x DVI, VIVO, PCI-E
- Support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 programmable vertex and pixel shaders in hardware.
- Shader Model 3.0 vertex and pixel shader support:
- Full speed 32-bit floating point processing.
- High dynamic range rendering with floating point blending and anti-aliasing support.
- High performance dynamic branching and flow control.
- Complete feature set also supported in OpenGL® 2.0.
Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering
- 2x/4x/6x Anti-Aliasing modes:
- Sparse multi-sample algorithm with gamma correction, programmable sample patterns,
and centroid sampling.
- New adaptive anti-aliasing mode.
- Temporal anti-aliasing.
- Lossless color compression (up to 6:1) at all resolutions, up to and including wide screen
- 2x/4x/8x/16x Anisotropic Filtering modes:
- Up to 128-tap texture filtering.
- Adaptive algorithm with performance and quality options.
3Dc+™ Advanced Texture Compression
- High quality 4:1 compression for normal maps and luminance maps.
- Works with any single-channel or two-channel data format.
Next-Generation HYPER Z™ Technology
- Hierarchical Z-Buffer with Early Z Test.
- Lossless Z-Buffer Compression (up to 48:1).
- Fast Z-Buffer Clear.
- Z Cache optimized for real-time shadow rendering.
- Optimized for performance at high display resolutions, up to and including widescreen HDTV.
Avivo™ Video and Display Engine
- New advanced video capabilities, including high fidelity gamma, color correction and scaling.
- Dual independent display controllers that support true 30-bpp throughout the display pipe.
- Full symmetry on both heads.
- Each display controller supports display resolutions beyond 2560x1600.
- Advanced DVI capabilities, including 10-bit, 16-bit HDR output.
- YPrPb component output for direct drive of HDTV displays.
- Seamless integration of pixel shaders with video in real time.
- VIDEOSOAP™ noise removal filtering for captured video.
- MPEG1/2/4 decode and encode acceleration.
- DXVA support.
- Hardware motion compensation, iDCT, DCT and color space conversion.
- All-format DTV/HDTV decoding.
- Adaptive per-pixel de-interlacing and frame rate conversion (temporal filtering).
MSI RX1800GTO-VT2D256E, GDDR3, 256, 32, 1000 MHz, 2560 x 1600 pixels
MSI RX1800GTO-VT2D256E. Processor frequency: 500 MHz. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR3, Memory bus: 256, 32, Memory clock speed: 1000 MHz. Maximum resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels. DirectX version: 9.0c, OpenGL version: 2.0, Dual Link DVI