MSI NX8600GT-TD256E-OC/D - Geforce 8600GT/580Mhz/256MB/DDR2/128Bit/800MHz/PCI-Ex16/DirectX 10.0
HDMI with Audio Integration Solution (Optional)
The NVIDIA GeForce 8 Series graphics card supports HDMI with audio integration solution. With a DVI-to-HDMI adapter and an extra signal cord through the bracket, audio source from sound card(S/PDIF) can be integrated into HDMI interface by simply plugging the cord into the pinhead located on graphics card. Only 1 single HDMI cable is required while streaming audio/video data to flat-panel display devices, such as Plasma/LCD TVs, or projector.
NVIDIA CineFX 5.0 Shading Architecture
- Microsoft Vista Features
- Vertex shaders
- Support for Microsoft DirectX 10.0 Vertex Shader 4.0
- Encompass' Transform and Lighting
- Displacement mapping
- Geometry instancing
- Support for DirectX 10.0 Pixel Shader 4.0
- Support for full pixel branching
- Support for Multiple Render Targets (MRTs)
- Infinite-length pixel programs
- Next-generation texture engine
- Full 128-bit studio-quality floating point precision through the entire rendering pipeline,with native hardware support for 32 bpp,64 bpp,and 128 bpp rendering modes.
NVIDIA SLI Technology
- Patented hardware and software technology allows two GPUs to run in parallel to scale performance
- Scales performance on over 60 top PC games and applications
- Support for NVIDIA nView multi-display for scalable performance across two displays.
MSI NX8600GT-TD256E-OC/D, GeForce 8600 GT, GDDR2, 128 bit, 800 MHz, 1920 x 1440 pixels
MSI NX8600GT-TD256E-OC/D. Graphics processor: GeForce 8600 GT, Processor frequency: 580 MHz. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR2, Memory bus: 128 bit, Memory clock speed: 800 MHz. Maximum resolution: 1920 x 1440 pixels. DirectX version: 10.0, OpenGL version: 2.0