Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition, FR, Win32, Academical
Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2005 Standard Edition is a comprehensive developer tool for building high-performance, client/server-based Microsoft Windows®, Web, Smartphone, and Pocket PC solutions.
Streamline the development of your client/server solutions.
- Speed development using intuitive, WYSIWYG, drag-and-drop visual designers, a time-saving code editor, and an enhanced debugging environment.
- Automatically package and publish applications with a few easy clicks.
- Simplify interactive Web development. Easily manage consistent, reusable Web site layouts using time-saving Master Pages.
Take advantage of the powerful, enterprise-class Microsoft® .NET Framework 2.0.
- Significantly reduce the amount of code you have to write and debug for common programming scenarios with hundreds of reusable controls.
- Tackle any development task. Create robust applications using the .NET Framework 2.0. Microsoft Visual C++®—also included—fully supports native and managed code
- Enhance Web application performance. Easily pre-compile Web applications for dramatic performance improvements.
Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2005 Standard Edition Includes:
Microsoft Visual Basic®, Microsoft Visual C#®, Visual C++®, and Microsoft Visual J#® programming languages Tools for building Windows® and Web solutions SmartPhone and Pocket PC development tools Tools for visually designing databases, queries, and stored procedures
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition, French, Academic, CD, 2000 MB, 192 MB, Intel Pentium 600 MHz
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition. Language version: French, License type: Academic, Media types supported: CD. Minimum storage drive space: 2000 MB, Minimum RAM: 192 MB, Minimum processor: Intel Pentium 600 MHz