Optra Forms Manager v.4.3c, 1 user
Optra Forms™ is a printer-based batch document formatting and electronic forms printing solution from Lexmark. Optra Forms version 4.3c consists of five easy-to-use programs (Design, DataMap, Style, Manager, Optra Forms Web Filler / Filler for Windows) and an Optra Forms flash memory or hard disk option installed in one of the Optra™ family of printers. Forms, fonts, and all formatting information are stored in the printer. Host data sent to the printer is reformatted, positioned on the page, converted to bar codes if required, and merged with the form or page as it prints. The combination of the printer's processing power and the powerful Optra Forms Merge program, stored in the printer, creates an elegantly simple solution for electronic forms or formatted batch documents on-demand.
Optra Forms consists of five easy-to-use programs:
- Design lets you create new forms or edit existing forms.
- DataMap lets you specify variable data.
- Style lets you select media type, paper size, input tray, output bin and orientation and downloads your form to the printer's flash or hard disk option.
- Manager enables administrators to manage and distribute forms to multiple printers over the network.
- Web Filler / Filler for Windows allows Optra Forms users to enter data into a form using a browser and to merge the data into a printer resident form.
Lexmark Optra Forms Manager v.4.3c, 1 user, 64 MB, CD-ROM, Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/2000 Unix
Lexmark Optra Forms Manager v.4.3c, 1 user. Minimum RAM: 64 MB, Minimum system requirements: CD-ROM, Compatible operating systems: Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/2000 Unix