ThinkCentre M57, Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 (2M Cache, 2.20 GHz, 800 MHz FSB), 1GB DDR2, 160GB HDD, DVD-RW, Intel GMA X3100, 8 x USB 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, Tower, Black, Windows Vista Business 32-Bit
A smarter way to do enterprise PCs.
Premium performers. Efficient cost-cutters. Convenient space-savers.
Whatever your need, we have the professional-strength desktops to meet it. All designed to simplify
management, step up security and boost uptime in mid-sized to large organizations.
Tackle demanding workloads with ease.
M Series desktops with AMD processors or Intel® Core™ i series processors, and DDR3 memory deliver responsive performance at breakneck speeds—making quick work of the most intensive applications. If you need to power through advanced video editing and 2-D and 3-D image design, M Series can oblige.
Talk about multitasking! View up to four screens simultaneously with dual independent display (DID) support. The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity.
Easy PC management.
Take advantage of a host of PC-management tools and features that help save time, cut costs and increase user productivity by letting IT personnel:
- Speed migration.
- Spend less time manually searching for system updates.
- Monitor, diagnose, repair, and audit PCs remotely, reducing costly, time-consuming desk-side visits.
- Centrally and remotely manage data.
- Access internal components easily without tools.
Promise of platform stability.
Select M Series desktops offer image stability for long-term deployments to help reduce transition, qualification and testing costs. These models are produced for at least 12 months after general availability with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image.
One size doesn't fit all.
That's why M Series desktops (depending on model) are available in three form factors.
- Standard tower provides the most robust performance, expandability and features.
- Small form factor (SFF) saves space in smaller work areas.
- Eco ultra-small form factor (USFF) is small enough to fit in your hand for the ultimate in compact computing.
Better design is built in.
Enjoy a more comfortable user experience with thoughtful ergonomic design and easy-to-use features, including a convenient top power button and handle, tilted front panel for easy plug-and-play device access and cat-foot cushioning for less vibration.
Protect your most valuable asset: your data.
Lock down your critical business information. We include some of the best security tools available on M Series desktops. Tools that let you centrally manage hardware passwords, alert users if their chassis have been opened without authorization, disable USB ports, help locate lost or stolen PCs and much more.
Do business in the green.
ThinkCentre desktops help you save energy and associated costs. Our M Series desktops are designated with some of the industry's highest environmental certifications, including ENERGY STAR, EPEAT® Gold, TCO, and GREENGUARD®. Plus ThinkCentre desktops are made with up to 48.8% post-consumer content—the industry’s highest—with minimal use of plastic. Additionally, with smart technology like ThinkVantage Power Manager software, you can control your PC fleet’s electricity usage.
Accessorize your ThinkCentre M Series.
- Work in comfort. The Lenovo Extend Arm mounts to your desk and lets you easily adjust your PC’s monitor. Extend, raise, tilt and pivot for the most comfortable viewing position (57Y4352).
- Picture this. The wide Lenovo ThinkVision L1951P LCD monitor not only delivers brilliant screen images, crisp font reproduction and an adjustable stand, it's one of the most environmentally responsible monitors available (2448HB6).
- Get connected. Easily connect a VGA analog monitor to a DisplayPort source device with our DisplayPort-to-VGA monitor cable. Offers 1920 x 1200 WUXGA maximum resolution. No software required (57Y4393).
Our greenest ThinkCentre ever.
More recycling, fewer chemicals.
Low-halogen M90p SFF desktops showcase green construction at its finest. From PC to power cord, components are 100% free of BFR's and PVC. And each space-saving desktop is constructed of 13 plastic bottles.
Green and powerful.
Low-halogen M90p small factor PCs are powered by the latest Intel® Core™ i series processors specifically engineered for efficient, fast performance. And with our latest Password Manager security system installed, you can save your energy worrying about your company's data.
No-compromise SFF green machines.
They are our greenest, and they are powerhouses. The easy-to-manage, expandable design will help you extend your PCs' lifecycle, lower IT costs and save money.
Here when you need us
Lenovo's award-winning support is always a click or call away. For even faster, customized support, step up to optional ThinkPlus services.
Lenovo ThinkCentre M57, 2.2 GHz, Intel® Core™2 Duo, 1 GB, 160 GB, DVD-RW, Windows Vista Business
Lenovo ThinkCentre M57. Processor frequency: 2.2 GHz, Processor family: Intel® Core™2 Duo, Processor model: E4500. Internal memory: 1 GB, Internal memory type: DDR2-SDRAM, Memory clock speed: 800 MHz. Total storage capacity: 160 GB, Optical drive type: DVD-RW. Discrete graphics adapter model: Intel® GMA X3100. Operating system installed: Windows Vista Business, Operating system architecture: 32-bit. Chassis type: Tower. Product type: PC. Product colour: Black