Choose country:
Choose language:
This is a demo of a seamless insert of an Icecat LIVE product data-sheet in your website. Imagine that this responsive data-sheet is included in the product page of your webshop. How to integrate Icecat LIVE JavaScript.

Lenovo ThinkPad T570 DDR4-SDRAM Notebook 39.6 cm (15.6") 1920 x 1080 pixels 7th gen Intel® Core™ i5 8 GB 256 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX Windows 10 Pro Black

X
Brand:
The general trademark of a manufacturer by which the consumer knows its products. A manufacturer can have multiple brand names. Some manufacturers license their brand names to other producers.
Lenovo
Product family:
The product family is a generic trademark of a brand to indicate a very wide range of products, that can encompass multiple categories. We include product family in the Icecat product title.
ThinkPad
Product series:
Product series is a brand's indication, often indicated by round numbers like 3000, that identifies a group of products within one category that are technically very similar. We don't include product serie in the Icecat product title on a product data-sheet to avoid confusion.
T
Product name:
Product name is a brand's identification of a product, often a model name, but not totally unique as it can include some product variants. Product name is a key part of the Icecat product title on a product data-sheet.
T570
Product code :
The brand's unique identifier for a product. Multiple product codes can be mapped to one mother product data-sheet if the specifications are identical. We map away wrong codes or sometimes logistic variants.
20HAS01L01
Category
A notebook, also known as laptop, is a portable computer. When you are looking for the right notebook, it is important to know where you are going to work with it. Do you want to use it on the road? Choose a model with a special energy-saving 'mobile' processor, a good battery and a reasonably small display. This will allow you to work longer with the same battery and saves you the trouble of carrying around a large display that consumes a lot of precious battery power. Or will you be using you notebook mainly in places where you will have access to a power outlet? Then choose a desktop processor (more processing power for less money) and an ordinary battery. This will save you a lot of money, which you could then spend on a bigger screen. You'll work faster because you can view more information at once and it's great for multimedia!
Notebooks
Data-sheet quality: created/standardized by Icecat
The quality of the product data-sheet can be on several levels:
only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Lenovo: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Product views: 2555
This statistic is based on the 96847 using ecommerce sites (eshops, distributors, comparison sites, ecommerce ASPs, purchase systems, etc) downloading this Icecat data-sheet since Only sponsoring brands are included in the free Open Icecat content distribution as used by 94642 free Open Icecat users.
Info modified on: 24 Feb 2021 12:53:43
The date of the most recent change of this product data-sheet in Icecat.
Long product name Lenovo ThinkPad T570 DDR4-SDRAM Notebook 39.6 cm (15.6") 1920 x 1080 pixels 7th gen Intel® Core™ i5 8 GB 256 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX Windows 10 Pro Black :
The short editorial description of Lenovo ThinkPad T570 DDR4-SDRAM Notebook 39.6 cm (15.6") 1920 x 1080 pixels 7th gen Intel® Core™ i5 8 GB 256 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX Windows 10 Pro Black

39.624 cm (15.6 ") 1920 x 1080, Ci5-7300U, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, NVIDIA GT 940MX 2GB, Windows 10 Pro, 3Y (DBas) Warranty
More>>>
Lenovo ThinkPad T570 DDR4-SDRAM Notebook 39.6 cm (15.6") 1920 x 1080 pixels 7th gen Intel® Core™ i5 8 GB 256 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX Windows 10 Pro Black:
The official marketing text of Lenovo ThinkPad T570 DDR4-SDRAM Notebook 39.6 cm (15.6") 1920 x 1080 pixels 7th gen Intel® Core™ i5 8 GB 256 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX Windows 10 Pro Black as supplied by the manufacturer

Performance You Can Count
With the responsiveness and efficiency of 7th generation Intel® Core™ processors, the Lenovo ThinkPad T570 lets you switch effortlessly between your favorite apps—increasing your productivity, creativity, or entertainment levels along the way.

Super Fast SSD Storage
Unlike a regular mechanical hard drive, a Solid-State Drive (SSD) has no moving parts and performs faster—including booting up (nearly 3X quicker), opening files (as much as 30% faster), and transferring files (around 200 MB/s, compared to 50-120 MB/s). As well as being quieter, it’s also more reliable, more rugged, and more secure.

Tested for Battle, Built for Success
Every ThinkPad laptop undergoes 12 stringent military tests and over 200 quality checks. So, you can rest easy knowing that your T570 is more than capable of surviving the bumps and bruises of everyday life.

User-Friendly, Business-Friendly
Easy to set up and roll out, the T570 is also quick to service, upgrade, and secure. From an everyday user to an IT technician, this business laptop is designed to make life (and work) easier for everyone.

Less Really is More
The T570 is available with Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Signature Edition. Now, you can say goodbye to unwanted trial ware, apps, or distractions. And hello to a faster laptop, from startup to shut down and everything in between.

Forgot Your Password? Just Smile
With Windows Hello’s advanced facial recognition and fingerprint technology, there’s no need to worry about remembering your password. Simply smile at the infrared camera or touch the fingerprint scanner to log in, quickly and securely.

Make Light Work of Long Days
With its two batteries and Power Bridge technology, the T570 gives you greater flexibility and up to 16 hours of power on a single charge—reducing the need to cart around a power cord or find a wall socket everywhere you go.

For On-the-Go Productivity and Entertainment
Weighing around 2 kg and just 22 mm thin, the T570 gives you portability, without sacrificing performance. Its 15.6" FHD display delivers sharp, vibrant visuals—perfect for working on the go or kicking back to enjoy a movie.

Stay Connected, Even When You’re Not
With super-fast LTE-A (4G) connectivity, the T570 gives you prompt access to all your cloud data and apps—even if you are out of WiFi range.

Look Sharp, Sound Sharper
Conference calls are a breeze with the T570. As well as an HD webcam as standard, it has dual array microphones that cut down background noise—perfect for when you're dialing in from a busy office or your favorite diner.

Intel® vPro Technology
Delivering new productivity experiences for mobile business users, this leading-edge security technology makes enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-effective. Now, you can better manage, protect, repair, or locate your deployed laptops from anywhere in the world.

Extra Peace of Mind
The T570 comes with a worldwide warranty as standard, enabling you to seek expert assistance and help in 160 countries across the globe.

Enhanced TrackPad and TrackPoint
By constantly listening to our customers, we have been able to refine the T570’s TrackPad and TrackPoint. With an improved design that lessens jumps or gaps when scrolling, these pointing devices offer a smoother, cleaner, and more accurate experience. Together with the award-winning ergonomic ThinkPad keyboard, the T570 will soon help you make light work of hard work.

Short summary description Lenovo ThinkPad T570 DDR4-SDRAM Notebook 39.6 cm (15.6") 1920 x 1080 pixels 7th gen Intel® Core™ i5 8 GB 256 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX Windows 10 Pro Black:
This short summary of the Lenovo ThinkPad T570 DDR4-SDRAM Notebook 39.6 cm (15.6") 1920 x 1080 pixels 7th gen Intel® Core™ i5 8 GB 256 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX Windows 10 Pro Black data-sheet is auto-generated and uses the product title and the first six key specs.

Lenovo ThinkPad T570, 7th gen Intel® Core™ i5, 2.6 GHz, 39.6 cm (15.6"), 1920 x 1080 pixels, 8 GB, 256 GB

Long summary description Lenovo ThinkPad T570 DDR4-SDRAM Notebook 39.6 cm (15.6") 1920 x 1080 pixels 7th gen Intel® Core™ i5 8 GB 256 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX Windows 10 Pro Black:
This is an auto-generated long summary of Lenovo ThinkPad T570 DDR4-SDRAM Notebook 39.6 cm (15.6") 1920 x 1080 pixels 7th gen Intel® Core™ i5 8 GB 256 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX Windows 10 Pro Black based on the first three specs of the first five spec groups.

Lenovo ThinkPad T570. Product type: Notebook, Form factor: Clamshell. Processor family: 7th gen Intel® Core™ i5, Processor model: i5-7300U, Processor frequency: 2.6 GHz. Display diagonal: 39.6 cm (15.6"), Display resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels. Internal memory: 8 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM. Total storage capacity: 256 GB, Storage media: SSD. On-board graphics adapter model: Intel® HD Graphics 620, Discrete graphics adapter model: NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX. Operating system installed: Windows 10 Pro. Product colour: Black

Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)

Protect Your Identity and Business
Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT) protects enterprises from being penetrated by stolen credentials and online user account access with an added layer of hardware-based security and authentication as well as a multifactor authentication framework to manage different authentication methods.

Intel® Turbo Boost Technology

Higher Performance When You Need It Most
Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.01 accelerates processor and graphics performance by increasing the operating frequency when operating below specification limits. The maximum frequency varies depending on workload, hardware, software, and overall system configuration.

Conflict-Free processor
Conflict-Free processor

Does not contain "conflict minerals": tantalum, tin, tungsten, and gold.

Design
Product type *
Notebook
Product colour *
Black
Form factor *
Clamshell
Housing material
Glass fibre
Market positioning
Business
Display
Display diagonal *
39.6 cm (15.6")
Display resolution *
1920 x 1080 pixels
Touchscreen *
No
LED backlight
Yes
Native aspect ratio
16:9
Display surface
Matt
Screen shape
Flat
Display brightness
250 cd/m²
Contrast ratio (typical)
700:1
Processor
Processor manufacturer *
Intel
Processor model *
i5-7300U
Processor frequency *
2.6 GHz
Processor boost frequency
3.5 GHz
Processor family *
7th gen Intel® Core™ i5
Processor cores
Processor threads
System bus rate
4 GT/s
Processor cache
3 MB
Processor cache type
Smart Cache
Processor socket
BGA 1356
Processor lithography
14 nm
Processor operating modes
64-bit
Processor series
Intel Core i5-7300 Mobile Series
Processor codename
Kaby Lake
Bus type
OPI
Stepping
H0
Motherboard chipset
Intel SoC
Thermal Design Power (TDP)
15 W
Configurable TDP-up frequency
2.7 GHz
Configurable TDP-up
25 W
Configurable TDP-down
7.5 W
Configurable TDP-down frequency
0.8 GHz
Tjunction
100 °C
Maximum number of PCI Express lanes
PCI Express slots version
PCI Express configurations
1x2+2x1,1x4,2x2,4x1
ECC supported by processor
No
Memory
Internal memory type
DDR4-SDRAM
Internal memory *
8 GB
Memory clock speed
2133 MHz
Memory form factor
SO-DIMM
Memory slots
2x SO-DIMM
Maximum internal memory *
32 GB
Storage
Total storage capacity *
256 GB
Storage media *
SSD
Optical drive type *
No
Card reader integrated
Yes
Compatible memory cards
MMC,SD,SDHC,SDXC
Graphics
Discrete graphics adapter model *
NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX
On-board graphics adapter *
Yes
Discrete graphics adapter *
Yes
On-board graphics adapter model *
Intel® HD Graphics 620
On-board graphics adapter base frequency
300 MHz
On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max)
1100 MHz
Maximum on-board graphics adapter memory
32 GB
On-board graphics adapter DirectX version
On-board graphics adapter OpenGL version
On-board graphics adapter ID
0x5916
Audio
Audio chip
Realtek ALC3268
Number of built-in speakers
Speaker power
2 W
Built-in microphone
Yes
Camera
Front camera
Yes
Front camera resolution
1280 x 720 pixels
Front camera signal format
720p
Network
Bluetooth
Yes
Wi-Fi
Yes
Wi-Fi standards
802.11a,Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac),802.11b,802.11g,Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)
Ethernet LAN
Yes
Ethernet LAN data rates
10,100,1000 Mbit/s
Bluetooth version
Ports & interfaces
USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity *
USB 3.2 Gen 2 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-C ports quantity
Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports
HDMI ports quantity *
HDMI version
1.4b
Mini DisplayPorts quantity
DVI port
No
Combo headphone/mic port
Yes
Docking connector
Yes
Ports & interfaces
Charging port type
DC-in jack
USB Sleep-and-Charge
Yes
USB Sleep-and-Charge ports
Keyboard
Pointing device
ThinkPad UltraNav
Numeric keypad *
Yes
Keyboard backlit
Yes
Spill-resistant keyboard
Yes
Full-size keyboard
Yes
Windows keys
Yes
Software
Operating system architecture
64-bit
Operating system installed *
Windows 10 Pro
Processor special features
Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi)
Yes
Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT)
Yes
Intel® Smart Response Technology
Yes
Yes
Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)
Yes
Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology
Yes
Intel® Clear Video HD Technology (Intel® CVT HD)
Yes
Intel Clear Video Technology
Yes
Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology
Yes
Intel Flex Memory Access
Yes
Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)
Yes
Intel Trusted Execution Technology
Yes
Intel Enhanced Halt State
Yes
Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)
Yes
Intel® Secure Key
Yes
Intel TSX-NI
Yes
Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP)
Yes
Intel® OS Guard
Yes
Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX)
Yes
Intel® Clear Video Technology for Mobile Internet Devices (Intel CVT for MID)
Yes
Intel 64
Yes
Execute Disable Bit
Yes
Idle States
Yes
Thermal Monitoring Technologies
Yes
Processor package size
42 X 24 mm
Supported instruction sets
AVX 2.0,SSE4.1,SSE4.2
Processor code
SR340
CPU configuration (max)
Embedded options available
Yes
Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)
Yes
Intel Identity Protection Technology version
Intel Smart Response Technology version
Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) version
Intel Secure Key Technology version
Intel TSX-NI version
Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)
Yes
Processor ARK ID
Conflict-Free processor
Yes
Battery
Battery life (max)
13.8 h
Power
AC adapter power
45 W
AC adapter frequency
50 - 60 Hz
AC adapter input voltage
100 - 240 V
Security
Cable lock slot
Yes
Fingerprint reader
Yes
Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
Yes
Password protection
Yes
Password protection type
HDD, Power on, Supervisor
Weight & dimensions
Width
365.8 mm
Depth
252.8 mm
Height (front)
2 cm
Height (rear)
2.02 cm
Weight *
1.97 kg
Packaging content
Manual
Yes
Quick start guide
Yes
Power cord included
Yes
Technical details
Sustainability certificates
RoHS, ENERGY STAR
Other features
AC adapter included
Yes
LightScribe
No
3D
No
Maximum internal memory (64-bit)
32 GB
Source Testseek summary Average rating
Reviews
Updated:
2018-04-07 09:15:54
Uk has collected 31 expert reviews for Lenovo ThinkPad T570 DDR4-SDRAM Notebook 39.6 cm (15.6") 1920 x 1080 pixels 7th gen Intel® Core™ i5 8 GB 256 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX Windows 10 Pro Black and the average expert rating is 86 of 100. The average score reflects the expert community’s view on this product. Click below and use Uk to see all ratings, product awards and conclusions.
86%
Reviews
Updated:
Nl heeft 31 proffesionele recensies verzameld voor Lenovo ThinkPad T570 DDR4-SDRAM Notebook 39,6 cm (15.6") 1920 x 1080 Pixels Zevende generatie Intel® Core™ i5 8 GB 256 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX Windows 10 Pro Zwart. Het gemiddelde van deze proffesionele recensies is 86 van de 100. De gemiddelde score geeft aan hoe profesionals dit product waarderen. Klik hieronder om naar testseek te gaan en voor alle productbeoordelingen, -testen en -conclusies.
86%
Reviews
Updated:
Fr a recueilli 31 avis d’experts pour Lenovo ThinkPad T570 DDR4-SDRAM Ordinateur portable 39,6 cm (15.6") 1920 x 1080 pixels Intel® Core™ i5 de 7e génération 8 Go 256 Go SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX Windows 10 Pro Noir et la note moyenne est de 86 sur 100. Le score moyen reflète l’avis de la communauté des experts sur ce produit. Cliquez sur l’onglet ci-dessous et utilisez Testseek pour voir les notes, les prix de produits et les conclusions.
86%
Reviews
Updated:
De hat 31 Expertenmeinungen über Lenovo ThinkPad T570 DDR4-SDRAM Notebook 39,6 cm (15.6 Zoll) 1920 x 1080 Pixel Intel® Core™ i5 der siebten Generation 8 GB 256 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX Windows 10 Pro Schwarz eingeholt. Das duchschnittliche Epertenrating ist 86 von 100. Die durchschnittlich erreichte Punktezahl gibt die Meinung der Expertencommunity über das Produkt wieder. Klicken Sie unten und nutzen Sie Testseek um alle Beurteilungen, Produktauszeichnungen und Schlussfolgerungen sehen zu können.
86%
Reviews
Updated:
Testseek ha raccolto 31 recensioni da parte di esperti per Lenovo ThinkPad T570 DDR4-SDRAM Computer portatile 39,6 cm (15.6") 1920 x 1080 Pixel Intel® Core™ i5 di settima generazione 8 GB 256 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX Windows 10 Pro Nero e la valutazione media da parte degli esperti è di 86 su 100. Tale media riflette l’opinione della comunità degli esperti circa questo prodotto. Fate clic qui sotto e usate Testseek per visualizzare tutte le valutazioni, i premi ricevuti dal prodotto e le conclusioni.
86%
Reviews
Updated:
Es ha coleccionado 31 opiniones de expertos para Lenovo ThinkPad T570 DDR4-SDRAM Portátil 39,6 cm (15.6") 1920 x 1080 Pixeles 7ª generación de procesadores Intel® Core™ i5 8 GB 256 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX Windows 10 Pro Negro y la calificación media es 86 de 100. El promedio de la calificación refleja la opinión de la comuniudad de los expertos referente a este producto. Haga click abajo y use Testseek para poder ver todas las calificaciones, galardones y conclusiones del producto.
86%
Reviews
Updated:
Dk har samlet 31 ekspertanmeldelser for Lenovo ThinkPad T570 DDR4-SDRAM Notebook 39,6 cm (15.6") 1920 x 1080 pixel 7th gen Intel® Core™ i5 8 GB 256 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX Windows 10 Pro Sort og den gennemsnitlige ekspertbedømmelse er 86 af 100. Den gennemsnitlige score reflekterer ekspertpanelets opfattelse af dette produkt. Klik nedenfor og brug Dk for at se alle bedømmelser, produkter og konklusioner.
86%
Reviews
Updated:
Testseek получил 31 экспертных оценок для Lenovo ThinkPad T570 DDR4-SDRAM Ноутбук 39,6 cm (15.6") 1920 x 1080 пикселей Процессор Intel® Core™ i5 7-го поколения 8 GB 256 GB Твердотельный накопитель (SSD) NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX Windows 10 Pro Черный, средний экспертный рейтинг составляет 86 из 100. Средняя сумма баллов отображает мнение экспертного общества о продукте. Нажмите ниже, чтобы использовать Testseek для просмотра всех рейтингов, наград продукта и заключений.
86%
Reviews
Updated:
Se har samlat in 31 experttester för Lenovo ThinkPad T570 DDR4-SDRAM Bärbar dator 39,6 cm (15.6") 1920 x 1080 pixlar 7:e generationens Intel® Core™ i5 8 GB 256 GB SSD NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX Windows 10 Pro Svart och det genomsnittliga betyget är 86 av 100. Det genomsnittliga betyget reflekterar experternas samlade syn på denna produkt. Klicka nedanför och använd Se för att se alla betyg, utmärkelser och kommentarer.
86%
Source Review comments Score
notebookcheck.nl
Updated:
Hoge resolutie. In ons recentelijk uitgebrachte testrapport wist de Lenovo ThinkPad T570 ons voornamelijk te overtuigen. Echter, net zoals bij voorgaande generaties, kwamen er een aantal problemen naar voren. In deze update onderzoeken we of deze gebreken...
Good Stabiele, degelijke behuizing, Uitstekende invoerapparaten, Mat, helder en levendig 4K beeldscherm, Uitgebreide verbindingsmogelijkheden, 3 jaar garantie, Snelle WLAN, Voornamelijk stil, WWAN-ready, Goede CPU prestaties, Geschikt voor games...
Bad Aanzienlijke vermindering van CPU prestaties op accustroom, Lange laadtijden, Stroomadapter heeft onvoldoende vermogen, Warmteontwikkeling aan onderzijde, Duur...
87%
notebookcheck.nl
Updated:
Compacter. Lenovo heeft zijn 15-inch business-klassieker uitgerust met een nieuwe behuizing en heeft een aantrekkelijk totaalpakket in de aanbieding. Toch zijn er nog een aantal prestatieproblemen en maakt de fabrikant nog altijd gebruik van een middelmat...
Good stevige, goedgebouwde behuizing, uitstekende invoerapparatuur, ontspiegeld IPS-scherm, uitgebreide selectie aan poorten, Thunderbolt 3/USB-C, lange batterijduur, degelijke onderhoudsopties, prima systeemprestaties, 3 jaar garantie, snelle WiFi, meestal st...
Bad matige helderheid, occasionele haperingen (voornamelijk door firmware), aanzienlijke prestatievermindering in batterij-modus, lange oplaadtijd...
86%
notebookcheck.biz
Updated:
Haute résolution. Suite à nos tests, nous avions été plutôt convaincus par le Lenovo ThinkPad T570. Même si, comme dans les générations passées, l'écran Full HD n'était pas satisfaisant. Dans cette mise à jour, nous verrons si la version 4K remédie aux fa...
Good stabile case with good workmanship, excellent input devices, matte, bright, and vibrant 4K display, extensive connections, Thunderbolt 3 / USBC, decent maintenance options, 3year warranty, fast WLAN, mostly quiet operation, WWANready, good CPU performan...
Bad considerable CPU performance reduction in battery operation, long charging time, power supply has insufficient power, heat development at the bottom under load, expensive...
Bottom line Points positifs+ stabile case with good workmanship+ excellent input devices+ matte, bright, and vibrant 4K display+ extensive connections+ Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C+ decent maintenance options+ 3-year warranty+ fast WLAN+ mostly quiet operation+ WWAN-ready+...
87%
notebookcheck.com
Updated:
Hochauflösend. Im kürzlich erschienenen, ausführlichen Test konnte uns das ThinkPad T570 von Lenovo weitestgehend überzeugen, das Full-HD-Display lieferte aber wie schon bei der Vorgängergeneration Anlass zur Kritik. In diesem Testupdate werden wir sehen...
Good stabiles Gehäuse mit guter Verarbeitung, exzellente Eingabegeräte, mattes, helles und farbstarkes 4K-Display, umfangreiche Anschlussausstattung, Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C, ordentliche Wartungsmöglichkeiten, 3 Jahre Garantie, schnelles WLAN, meistens leiser B...
Bad deutliche CPU-Leistungsreduzierung im Akkubetrieb, lange Ladezeit, Netzteil nicht ausreichend dimensioniert, Hitzeentwicklung an der Unterseite unter Last, teuer...
Bottom line Das teurere T570 kann uns ebenso überzeugen wie das günstigere Modell. Es hat sehr viele gute Eigenschaften, die unser erstes Testgerät auch hatte: Das robuste, vergleichsweise kompakte Gehäuse, die komfortablen Eingabegeräte sowie die vielfältigen Anschl...
87%
notebookcheck.com
Updated:
Kompakter. Lenovo spendiert seinem 15-Zoll Business-Klassiker ein neues Gehäuse und präsentiert ein über weite Strecken gelungenes Paket. Allerdings gibt es bei der Leistung noch einige Bugs und auch an dem mittelmäßigen Full-HD-Panel hält der chinesische...
Good stabiles Gehäuse mit guter Verarbeitung, exzellente Eingabegeräte, matter IPS-Bildschirm, umfangreiche Anschlussausstattung, Thunderbolt 3/USB-C, lange Akkulaufzeit, ordentliche Wartungsmöglichkeiten, gute Systemleistung, 3 Jahre Garantie, schnelles WLAN...
Bad durchschnittliche Helligkeit, gelegentliche Leistungsreduzierung (vermutlich Firmware basiert), deutliche Leistungsreduzierung im Akkubetrieb, lange Ladezeit...
Bottom line im Test: Lenovo ThinkPad T570. Testgerät zur Verfügung gestellt von:Das diesjährige Update des Lenovo ThinkPad T570 ist über weite Strecken ein sehr gutes Business-Notebook, doch es gibt auch einige Schwachstellen bzw. Bugs, die hoffentlich noch ausge...
86%
notebookcheck.it
Updated:
Alta risoluzione. Nel nostro recente test, il Lenovo ThinkPad T570 ci ha convinto. Tuttavia, come nella precedente generazione, il display Full HD è stato motivo di critiche. In questo update, vedremo se il display 4K riesce a rimediare alle debolezze del...
Good case stabile con buona costruzione, eccellenti dispositivi di input, display 4K matto, luminoso e vibrante, molte connessioni, Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C, opzioni di manutenzione decenti, 3 anni di garanzia, veloce WLAN, quasi sempre silenzioso, WWAN-ready, b...
Bad notevole riduzione prestazioni CPU con la batteria, tempo di ricarica lungo, alimentatore non abbastanza potente, si scalda nel lato inferiore sotto sforzo, costoso...
87%
notebookcheck.it
Updated:
Più compatto. Lenovo ha realizzato per il suo classico 15" business un nuovo case ed offre un pacchetto attraente per molti aspetti. Tuttavia, ci sono ancora alcuni bugs nelle performance, ed il produttore Cinese utilizza ancora un mediocre pannello Full...
Good chassis robusto e ben costruito, eccellenti dispositivi di input, schermo matto IPS, dotazione di porte completa, Thunderbolt 3/USB-C, ampia autonomia della batteria, decenti opzioni di manutenzione, buone prestazioni di sistema, 3 anni di garanzia, velo...
Bad luminosità media, occasionali problemi di performance (forse dipendenti dal firmware), significanti riduzioni di performance con la batteria, tempo di ricarica lungo...
86%
notebookcheck.org
Updated:
Alta Resolución. En nuestro análisis exhaustivo recién publicado, el Lenovo ThinkPad T570 nos pudo convencer mayormente. Sin embargo, como en la anterior generación, el display FHD dio motivo de queja. En esta actualización del test, veremos si la versión...
Good carcasa estable con buena manufactura, dispositivos de entrada excelentes, display 4K mate, brillante, y vibrante, muchas conexiones, Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C, opciones de mantenimiento decentes, 3 años de garantía, WLAN rápida, funcionamiento mayormente qu...
Bad considerable reducción del rendimiento CPU en batería, tarda mucho en cargar, adaptador de corriente insuficiente, desarrollo de calor en la parte inferior bajo carga, caro...
Bottom line Pro+ carcasa estable con buena manufactura+ dispositivos de entrada excelentes+ display 4K mate, brillante, y vibrante+ muchas conexiones+ Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C+ opciones de mantenimiento decentes+ 3 años de garantía+ WLAN...
87%
notebook-center.ru
Updated:
Н оутбуки Lenovo линейки ThinkPad относятся к категории бизнес, подходят для использования в офисах, крупных корпорациях. Эти устройства устроят даже требовательных пользователей, поскольку всегда оснащены всем необходимым для продуктивной работы. К тому...
Bottom line Классика всегда была, есть и будет в моде, что подтверждает Lenovo ThinkPad T570. При стоимости $2000 этот ноутбук предлагает защиту в виде сканера отпечатка пальца; высокую производительность на основе процессора седьмого поколения, дискретной графики и...
0%
notebookcheck-ru.com
Updated:
Более компактный! Lenovo обновила семейство классических 15-дюймовых ноутбуков для бизнеса: они функциональны и обладают привлекательным соотношением цена/качество. Несмотря на это, данная модель удивила нас необъяснимыми провалами производительности, а т...
Good прочный и качественно сделанный корпус, отличные устройства ввода, матовый экран IPS, широкий набор портов, USBC с поддержкой Thunderbolt 3, долгое время автономной работы, приличные возможности обслуживания, хорошая производительность системы, производ...
Bad экран средней яркости, иногда падает производительность (возможно, проблема в BIOS), в автономном режиме производительность намного падает, долго заряжается...
Bottom line В этом году Lenovo ThinkPad T570 получился очень хороший обновлённый бизнес-ноутбук во многих областях - хотя у него обнаружилось несколько недостатков и даже возможных багов, которые - надеемся - в будущем будут исправлены.Нам очень понравился...
86%
laptopmedia.com
Updated:
The ThinkPad T570 remains is a classic, even though it was released just a few months prior to this review. But why classic then? Well, it carries a brand new chassis, which appears to be lighter and thinner than its predecessor, packs the latest hardware...
Good Sturdy case and fairly portable for a 15-incher, Excellent keyboard, comfortable TrackPoint, good touchpad (with a small exception), The screen doesn't use PWM across all brightness levels, Dual-battery system with hot swap support and the external batter...
Bad The clickpad is a bit too stiff in some areas, Pricey, Low-quality IPS panel (low maximum brightness, just half sRGB coverage)...
Bottom line To our surprise, the 15-inch model from the series isn't much different from its 14-inch sibling. It doesn't really offer anything more considering the bigger chassis – storage options are the same, the I/O is identical but on the contrary, the internal b...
0%
notebookcheck.net
Updated:
High Resolution. In our recently published extensive test, the Lenovo ThinkPad T570 could mostly convince us. However, as in the previous generation, the Full HD display gave reason for complaint. In this test update, we will see whether the 4K-display va...
Good stabile case with good workmanship, excellent input devices, matte, bright, and vibrant 4K display, extensive connections, Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C, decent maintenance options, 3-year warranty, fast WLAN, mostly quiet operation, WWAN-ready, good CPU perform...
Bad considerable CPU performance reduction in battery operation, long charging time, power supply has insufficient power, heat development at the bottom under load, expensive...
87%
Laptopmag.com
Updated:
A 15-inch laptop for professionals, Lenovo's ThinkPad T570 has the full numeric keypad and larger display that you won't find on its little brother, the ThinkPad T470, while offering similar durability and (optional) long battery life. Starting at $1,073...
Good Comfortable keyboard, Excellent battery life (with 6-cell battery), Fast PCIe SSD, Great port selection...
Bad Dim display, Gets hot...
Bottom line The ThinkPad T570 is a great productivity notebook hampered by a poor display...
70%
notebookcheck.net
Updated:
More compact. Lenovo equips its 15-inch business classic with a new case and offers an attractive package in many areas. However, there are still some performance bugs, and the Chinese manufacturer still uses a mediocre Full HD panel...
Good sturdy and well-built chassis, excellent input devices, matte IPS screen, comprehensive port equipment, Thunderbolt 3/USB-C, long battery runtime, decent maintenance options, good system performance, 3-year warranty, fast WiFi, usually quiet operation, W...
Bad average luminance, occasional performance hiccups (probably firmware based), significant performance reduction on battery, long charging time...
Bottom line This year's update of the Lenovo ThinkPad T570 is a very good business notebook in many areas, but there are also some drawbacks of bugs, respectively, which will hopefully be fixed soon.We really like the more compact chassis. Lenovo returned to the blac...
86%
notebookcheck.info
Updated:
Alta resolução. Em nosso extenso teste recentemente publicado, o Lenovo ThinkPad T570 conseguiu nos convencer em sua maior parte. No entanto, como na geração anterior, a tela Full HD nos deu motivos de reclamo. Nesta atualização do teste, vamos ver se a v...
Good Carcaça estável com bom acabamento, Excelentes dispositivos de entrada, Tela 4K mate, brilhante e vibrante, Diversas conexões, Thunderbolt 3/USB-C, Boas opções de manutenção, 3 anos de garantia, WLAN veloz, Operação quase totalmente silenciosa, Pronto par...
Bad Redução considerável do desempenho da CPU com a bateria, Longo tempo de carga, A fonte de energia não conta com o poder suficiente, Esquenta no lado inferior durante o uso intenso, Caro...
87%
notebookcheck.info
Updated:
Mais compacto. A Lenovo equipou o seu clássico empresarial de 15 polegadas com uma nova carcaça e oferece um pacote atraente em muitas áreas. No entanto, ainda existem alguns bugs do desempenho, e o fabricante chinês ainda está usando um painel Full HD a...
Good Chassi sólido e bem construído, Excelentes dispositivos de entrada, Tela IPS mate, Extenso equipamento de portas, Thunderbolt 3/USB-C, Longa duração da bateria, Boas opções de manutenção, Bom desempenho do sistema, 3 anos de garantia, WiFi veloz, Operação...
Bad Iluminação média, Engasgos de desempenho ocasionais (provavelmente relacionados com o firmware), Significante redução do desempenho com a bateria, Longo tempo de carga...
86%
notebookcheck-cn.com
Updated:
更加紧凑。 联想为其15寸商务本设计了一个新的外壳并提供了更吸引人的配置。但性能上仍游戏一些问题,而且来自中国的厂商仍然在用平均水平的全高清面板。» Notebookcheck多媒体笔记本电脑Top 10排名 » Notebookcheck游戏笔记本电脑Top 10排名 » Notebookcheck低价办公/商务笔记本电脑Top 10排名 » Notebookcheck高端办公/商务笔记本电脑Top 10排名 » Notebookcheck工作站笔记本电脑Top 10排名 » Notebookcheck...
Good 坚固且制造质量出色的外壳, 十分优秀的输入设备, 雾面IPS屏幕, 多种多样的接口, Thunderbolt3/USB-C, 电池续航时间长, 出色的可维护性, 优秀的系统性能, 3年保修, 高速Wi-Fi, 总体上运行十分安静, 支持WWAN...
Bad 平路亮度仅为平均水平, 偶尔性能下降(可能是固件原因), 电池模式下性能明显下降, 充电时间过长...
Bottom line 联想 ThinkPad T570 笔记本简短评测Andreas Osthoff, 052017Business Kaby Lake Notebook Windows更加紧凑。 联想为其15寸商务本设计了一个新的外壳并提供了更吸引人的配置。但性能上仍游戏一些问题,而且来自中国的厂商仍然在用平均水平的全高清面板。good ThinkPad T570-20H002GE Intel Core i5-7200UIntel HD Graphics 620 Office - 042017 - v6Test dev...
86%
notebookcheck-cn.com
Updated:
高分辨率 在我们最近发布的详细测试当中,联想ThinkPad T570在很多方面都让我们感到满意。但是,和前一代一样,其全高清屏幕成为了它的缺点。在这次更新测试中,我们将会看到4K分辨率屏幕能否解决廉价型号的缺点。» Notebookcheck多媒体笔记本电脑Top 10排名 » Notebookcheck游戏笔记本电脑Top 10排名 » Notebookcheck低价办公/商务笔记本电脑Top 10排名 » Notebookcheck高端办公/商务笔记本电脑Top 10排名 » Notebookche...
Good 坚固且制造出色的外壳, 出色的输入设备, 雾面,高亮度且生动的4K屏幕, 多种多样的接口, Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C, 出色的维护性, 3年保修, 高速Wi-Fi, 大多数情况下运行安静, 支持WWAN, CPU性能出色, 具有基本游戏性能...
Bad 电池模式下CPU性能衰减较大, 充电时间过长, 电源适配器功率不足, 负载下底面发热明显, 贵...
Bottom line 联想 ThinkPad T570 笔记本简短评测Benjamin Herzig, 052017Business Notebook Kaby Lake Geforce Windows高分辨率 在我们最近发布的详细测试当中,联想ThinkPad T570在很多方面都让我们感到满意。但是,和前一代一样,其全高清屏幕成为了它的缺点。在这次更新测试中,我们将会看到4K分辨率屏幕能否解决廉价型号的缺点。good ThinkPad T570-20HAS01E00 Intel Core i7-7500UNVIDIA...
87%
zol.com.cn
Updated:
T系列曾经一度是ThinkPad旗下的高端品牌,良好的做工、优秀的性能使得不少步入职场的人都对其情有独钟。而T系列除了有常规14英寸产品之外,还有尺寸更大一些的15.6英寸机型,而本次评测我们带来的这款产品,就是全新的 ThinkPad T570 —一款15.6英寸的大尺寸商用 笔记本电脑 。一般来说,15.6英寸机身在 笔记本 中就属于大尺寸产品了,而与其相关的印象就是“不够便携”、“笨拙”。不过本次ThinkPad T570 通过对机身厚度的良好控制、对重量的控制以及引入超窄边框设计,必然将颠覆您惯有...
Bottom line 向作者提问标签:笔记本电脑 nb.zol.com.cn true 中关村在线 report 1728 T系列曾经一度是ThinkPad旗下的高端品牌,良好的做工、优秀的性能使得不少步入职场的人都对其情有独钟。而T系列除了有常规14英寸产品之外,还有尺寸更大一些的15.6英寸机型,而本次评测我们带来的这款产品,就是全新的ThinkPad T570——一款15.6英寸的...
0%
jb51.net
Updated:
2018-04-26 09:30:27
正如买手机不能光看跑分一样,选笔记本同样不能光看配置,每一个品牌的背后都有文化和内涵。提到ThinkPad的内涵,必须是专注商用。T系列,那真的是一个时代的象征与记忆,采用顶级的处理器、高端的图形显卡以及可靠耐用的数据存储,正是这个原因才使得它能在全球商务精英的办公桌上和手提包中赢得自己的一席之地,成为商用笔记本的楷模。何为专注?在新品ThinkPad T570身上体现的淋漓尽致。除了继承ThinkPad家族的优秀基因——石墨黑一体化外观、便携式机身、浮岛式键盘、以及配合小红点的经典三键设计外,还...
Bottom line ThinkPad T570已经体现出联想的诚意,颠覆了用户对于大屏商用笔记本的很多固有观念,在它的身上我们居然找到游戏本和超极本的影子。单纯看配置,也许它不是市面上最强悍的;单纯看设计,也许它的商务气息还是太浓了。可是它有着自己的传承,有着不妥协的精神,专业和品质就是对它最佳的描述,这不就是商用笔记本一直追逐的终极目标吗?ThinkPad T570无愧于高贵的血统,对得起你的钱包。以上就是关于ThinkPad T570值得买吗以及ThinkPad T570笔记本全面评测图解的介绍,更多内容请继续关注脚本之...
0%
notebookcheck.se
Updated:
Högupplöst. Lenovo ThinkPad T570 kunde mestadels övertyga oss i det föregående testet, men inte vad gällde Full HD-panelen. Till skillnad från den har den här testmodellen istället en högupplöst 4K-skärm, som kanske kan eliminera svagheterna med den billi...
Good stabilt, välgjort chassi, utmärkta inmatningsenheter, matt, ljusstark 4K-skärm, gott om anslutningsmöjligheter, 3 års garanti, snabbt WiFi, mestadels tyst, klar för modem, bra CPU-prestanda...
Bad kraftig reduktion av CPU-prestandan vid batteridrift, lång laddningstid, otillräcklig adapter, värmeutveckling på botten under belastning, dyr...
87%
notebookcheck.se
Updated:
Mer kompakt. Lenovo har utrustat sin 15-tumsklassiker i företagssegmentet med ett nytt chassi, och den är attraktiv i många avseenden. Däremot har den vissa prestandabuggar och man använder fortfarande en medioker Full HD-panel...
Good matt IPS-panel, utmärkta inmatningsenheter, välbyggt chassi, omfattande porturval, Thunderbolt 3/USB-C, lång batteritid, skapliga underhållsmöjligheter, bra systemprestanda, 3 års garanti, snabbt WiFi, vanligen tyst, förberedd för modem...
Bad medelmåttig ljusstyrka, prestandabuggar (förmodligen firmwarerelaterat), kraftig prestandaminskning vid batteridrift, lång laddtid...
86%
notebookcheck.pl
Updated:
Przetestowany przez nas ThinkPad T570 był wyposażony w matrycę 4K. Autor recenzji porównał ten laptop ze starszymi modelami z serii T.Po dwóch generacjach laptopów zamkniętych w tych samych obudowach, T550 i T560, producent postanowił odświeżyć serię. T57...
Good dość solidna obudowa, lekka konstrukcja, rozbudowane opcje logowania (w tym kamery na podczerwień), cofnięte ku tylnej krawędzi złącza zewnętrzne, Thunderbolt 3, Power Bridge, matowa matryca UHD, wygodna klawiatura, Track Point z wydzielonymi przyciskami...
Bad dławienie CPU przy ekstremalnym obciążeniu, mniej pojemne, niż w T560, akumulatory, wysokie temperatury pod obciążeniem...
Bottom line Lenovo ThinkPad T570ThinkPad T570 to generalnie dość udany notebook biznesowy. Można go pochwalić za raczej solidną, a do tego lekką konstrukcję, rozmieszczenie złączy a także za ich wzbogacenie o port Thunderbolt 3, którego brakowało w starszych modelach...
0%
kuzniewski.pl
Updated:
Po dwóch generacjach w niezmienionej obudowie nadeszła pora na poważną odnowę 15-calowego ThinkPada serii T. Projektując T570, Lenovo poszło z duchem czasu, zwężając ramki ekranu i wysmuklając korpus. Zachowano przy tym jakość wykonania i funkcjonalność...
Good baterie z PowerBridge, solidna i smukła obudowa, Thunderbolt 3, cichy niezależnie od obciążenia, niezrównana klawiatura z podświetleniem, dobra wydajność procesora, grafiki i dysku, matowy wyświetlacz IPS, bogate opcje wyposażenia dodatkowego, w tym WWAN...
Bad stosunkowo wydajna karta graficzna powoduje, że pod dużym obciążeniem środek spodu robi się bardzo ciepły...
Bottom line Lenovo ThinkPad T570 uzupełnia braki, które wytykano poprzednikowi - obecne są zarówno pamięć DDR4, jak i złącze Thunderbolt 3. Dodatkowo producent dorzuca zmodyfikowany czytnik linii papilarnych, a w opcji także czytnik NFC, kamerkę podczerwieni, ekran o...
85%
techsetter.pl
Updated:
2018-04-21 19:54:36
Czarna i matowa konstrukcja, geometryczna linia obudowy oraz stylistyczny minimalizm to cechy dzięki którym zawsze i wszędzie rozpoznamy ThinkPada. Od 25 lat notebooki z charakterystycznym logo wybierają biznesmeni i inni wymagający użytkownicy, oczekując...
Bottom line Lenovo ThinkPad T570 to obecnie jeden z najlepszych notebooków biznesowych dostępnych na rynku. Nowa obudowa urzeka niewielką wagą oraz solidnością wykonania. Zwiększenie mobilności nie odbiło się na formacie ekranu oraz bogatym wyposażeniu dodatkowym.Len...
0%
cnews.cz
Updated:
Řada T je určená pro profesionály a její vlajková loď T570 se hodně povadla. Prakticky vše, co u notebooků často kritizujeme, se v tomto modelu neobjevuje. T570 je patnáctipalcový ultrabook a výčet jeho vlastností je seznamem superlativ. Minulá generace T...
0%
notebookcheck-tr.com
Updated:
Yüksek çözünürlük. Geniş testimiz esnasında Lenovo ThinkPad T570 bizi çoğu anlamda tatmin etmişti. Ancak önceki jenerasyonda olduğu gibi Full HD ekran eleştiriye yer bırakıyor. Bu güncellememizde 4K ekranın bu eksikliği nasıl doldurabildiğine bakıyoruz...
Good Stabil kasa ve iyi işcilik, Harika arayüzler, Mat, parlak ve canlı 4K ekran, Geniş bağlantı olanakları, Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C, Makul bakım olanakları, 3 yıl garanti, Hızlı WLAN, Genellikle sessiz kullanım, WWAN hazır, İyi işlemci performansı, Oyun oynanab...
Bad Batarya kullanımında işlemci performansı düşüyor, Uzun şarj süresi, Güç kaynağı yeterli gücü sunmuyor, Yoğun kullanımda kasanın altında ısınma, Pahalı...
87%
notebookcheck-tr.com
Updated:
Daha kompakt. Lenovo, 15 inçlik iş serisi klasiğine yeni bir kasa ve ilgi çekici bir paket ile sunuyor. Ama halen performans sorunları mevcut. Çinli üretici halen ortalama bir Full HD ekran kullanıyor...
Good Sağlam ve iyi yapılmış kasa, Harika arayüzler, Mat IPS ekran, Kapsamlı bağlantı ekipmanı, Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C, Uzun batarya süresi, Makul bakım imkanları, İyi sistem performansı, 3 yıl garanti, Hızlı WiFi, Genel olarak sessiz, WWAN hazır...
Bad Ortalama aydınlatma, Genel performans takılmaları (firmware kaynaklı olabilir), Bataryadayken performans belirgin şekilde düşüyor, Uzun şarj süresi...
86%
noteforum.co.kr
Updated:
일반 노트북과 달리 비즈니스에 특화된 노트북은 다양한 조건을 충족시켜야 한다. 답답함 없는 빠른 성능은 기본이며 외부에서 사용할 일이 많기 때문에 휴대성도 어느정도 만족시킬 필요가 있다.또한 중요한 업무 데이터가 저장되어 있기 때문에 하드웨어 보안 솔루션은 필수적일라 할 수 있으며 충격 등으로 인한 제품 파손을 방지하기 위한 높은 내구성도 필요하다. 여기에 타이핑에 최적화된 키보드와 사용성을 높이는 터치패드, 단자부 구성 등도 중요한 부분이라 할 수 있...
0%
techbang.com
Updated:
聯想(Lenovo)今年在美國雜誌的調查中被評選為最棒的筆記型電腦品牌,可見聯想在電腦市場的深耕有了相當不錯的成績。T570是聯想去年底發表的全新商務機種,是 ThinkPad T 系列的生力軍,同樣具備軍規等級的防護,足以應付日常生活中的小碰撞,可說是一款能讓商務人士安心攜帶到處跑的筆記型電腦。此外,因應 Windows 10的安全性防護機制,T570也全面支援 Windows Hello 的臉部辨識與指紋辨識(選配),就算電腦遺失,也不用擔心會被輕易破解而資料外洩。隨著 Intel 發表新款處理器,T...
0%
touchit.sk
Updated:
Rodina ThinkPad je dobre známa svojím nenápadným (fádnym) vzhľadom, no neskutočne výbornou úžitkovou hodnotou.Kto mal niekedy notebook Lenovo ThinkPad, vie, že tieto notebooky sú na prácu ako stvorené. Model T570 nie je najtenší, tiež nemá lesklé veko. Ke...
Good kvalita konštrukcie, tichý chod, dva akumulátory, nová čítačka prstov, super rýchly disk...
Bad žiadne podstatné...
Bottom line Operačný systémMicrosoft Windows 10 ProRozmery 366 × 253 × 20Skutočná hmotnosť 1,976Záručná doba 24ZapožičalLenovoCena (EUR s DPH)1699Tabuľka výkonnostných testov notebooku:Model / ParameterLenovo ThinkPad T570PCMark 83446Home accelerated score3446Work ac...
0%