Choose country:
Choose language:
This is a demo of a seamless insert of an Icecat LIVE product data-sheet in your website. Imagine that this responsive data-sheet is included in the product page of your webshop. How to integrate Icecat LIVE JavaScript.

Lenovo ThinkPad T460 Ultrabook 35.6 cm (14") 1920 x 1080 pixels 6th gen Intel® Core™ i7 8 GB DDR3L-SDRAM 500 GB Hybrid-HDD Windows 7 Professional Black

X
Brand:
The general trademark of a manufacturer by which the consumer knows its products. A manufacturer can have multiple brand names. Some manufacturers license their brand names to other producers.
Lenovo
Product family:
The product family is a generic trademark of a brand to indicate a very wide range of products, that can encompass multiple categories. We include product family in the Icecat product title.
ThinkPad
Product series:
Product series is a brand's indication, often indicated by round numbers like 3000, that identifies a group of products within one category that are technically very similar. We don't include product serie in the Icecat product title on a product data-sheet to avoid confusion.
T
Product name:
Product name is a brand's identification of a product, often a model name, but not totally unique as it can include some product variants. Product name is a key part of the Icecat product title on a product data-sheet.
T460
Product code :
The brand's unique identifier for a product. Multiple product codes can be mapped to one mother product data-sheet if the specifications are identical. We map away wrong codes or sometimes logistic variants.
20FN003HRT
Category
A notebook, also known as laptop, is a portable computer. When you are looking for the right notebook, it is important to know where you are going to work with it. Do you want to use it on the road? Choose a model with a special energy-saving 'mobile' processor, a good battery and a reasonably small display. This will allow you to work longer with the same battery and saves you the trouble of carrying around a large display that consumes a lot of precious battery power. Or will you be using you notebook mainly in places where you will have access to a power outlet? Then choose a desktop processor (more processing power for less money) and an ordinary battery. This will save you a lot of money, which you could then spend on a bigger screen. You'll work faster because you can view more information at once and it's great for multimedia!
Notebooks
Data-sheet quality: created/standardized by Icecat
The quality of the product data-sheet can be on several levels:
only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created byLenovo: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Product views: 7093
This statistic is based on the 96359 using ecommerce sites (eshops, distributors, comparison sites, ecommerce ASPs, purchase systems, etc) downloading this Icecat data-sheet since Only sponsoring brands are included in the free Open Icecat content distribution as used by 94187 free Open Icecat users.
Info modified on: 01 Dec 2020 16:21:17
The date of the most recent change of this product data-sheet in Icecat.
Long product name Lenovo ThinkPad T460 Ultrabook 35.6 cm (14") 1920 x 1080 pixels 6th gen Intel® Core™ i7 8 GB DDR3L-SDRAM 500 GB Hybrid-HDD Windows 7 Professional Black :
The short editorial description of Lenovo ThinkPad T460 Ultrabook 35.6 cm (14") 1920 x 1080 pixels 6th gen Intel® Core™ i7 8 GB DDR3L-SDRAM 500 GB Hybrid-HDD Windows 7 Professional Black

14" LED Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel Core i7-6600U (2.6 GHz), 8GB DDR3L, Intel HD Graphics 520, 500GB SSHD, WLAN, Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
More>>>
Lenovo ThinkPad T460 Ultrabook 35.6 cm (14") 1920 x 1080 pixels 6th gen Intel® Core™ i7 8 GB DDR3L-SDRAM 500 GB Hybrid-HDD Windows 7 Professional Black:
The official marketing text of Lenovo ThinkPad T460 Ultrabook 35.6 cm (14") 1920 x 1080 pixels 6th gen Intel® Core™ i7 8 GB DDR3L-SDRAM 500 GB Hybrid-HDD Windows 7 Professional Black as supplied by the manufacturer

Power Performer
PC performance has never been faster. Intel® 6th Gen Core™ i processors with built-in security are designed to take your productivity, creativity, and 3D gaming to the next level. Intel® vPro Technology makes enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and efficient. And with Windows 10 Pro you can empower yourself and your business to do great things across many devices securely anywhere, with anyone, and at any time. Fitting a variety of budgets, it's also very easy to use. So you can get more done right from the start.

On-the-Go Endurance
Starting at a mere 3.8 lbs and just .83” thick, this laptop is ultraportable. Fits neatly in your backpack, briefcase or tote – it’s perfect for productivity on the go. With up to 18 hours of battery life, you can go all day without recharging. What’s more, Power Bridge Technology combines an internal battery with an external hot-swappable battery. This provides flexibility, allowing you to swap batteries without powering down, maximizing time between charges.

Immersive Display & Sound
Configure your laptop with a 1920x1080 FHD anti-glare display with In-Plane Switching (IPS), and enjoy a premium visual experience. IPS technology allows for vivid colors and nearly 180-degree viewing angles. Add a touch panel for enhanced navigation and impeccable response time. Stereo Speakers with Dolby® Home Theater® provide increased audio clarity and maximized volume output without distortion – enjoy a crisp, clear, immersive surround sound experience.

Business-Class Durability & Security Features
There’s a reason this is the gold standard in business settings. Military-specification tested for ruggedness, durability, and quality against a number of strict parameters means it is ready for anything. Available with fingerprint reader, this laptop allows you the option of biometrics for logging in, so that the swipe of your finger is your password. Intel® security features and vPro options step up protection and enhance manageability when deploying upgrades. And a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) chip further encrypts your critical information.

Stay Connected & Mobile
Wirelessly send movies, photos, presentations, and more from your laptop to an HDTV with WiDi technology or move data quickly between your laptop and other devices with USB 3.0 — it's up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies and backward-compatible with USB 2.0. For true mobility, configure your laptop with WWAN connectivity so you can access 3G or 4G networks provided by a third-party cellular phone service company.

Better Web Conferencing
A low-light sensitive 720p HD webcam with wide-angle viewing and face-tracking combined with dual noise-cancelling microphones with configurations for crystal-clear private and conference mode VoIP meetings give you an enhanced conferencing experience. Convenient multimedia keys give you quick and easy access to microphone, speaker, and camera controls.

Short summary description Lenovo ThinkPad T460 Ultrabook 35.6 cm (14") 1920 x 1080 pixels 6th gen Intel® Core™ i7 8 GB DDR3L-SDRAM 500 GB Hybrid-HDD Windows 7 Professional Black:
This short summary of the Lenovo ThinkPad T460 Ultrabook 35.6 cm (14") 1920 x 1080 pixels 6th gen Intel® Core™ i7 8 GB DDR3L-SDRAM 500 GB Hybrid-HDD Windows 7 Professional Black data-sheet is auto-generated and uses the product title and the first six key specs.

Lenovo ThinkPad T460, 6th gen Intel® Core™ i7, 2.6 GHz, 35.6 cm (14"), 1920 x 1080 pixels, 8 GB, 500 GB

Long summary description Lenovo ThinkPad T460 Ultrabook 35.6 cm (14") 1920 x 1080 pixels 6th gen Intel® Core™ i7 8 GB DDR3L-SDRAM 500 GB Hybrid-HDD Windows 7 Professional Black:
This is an auto-generated long summary of Lenovo ThinkPad T460 Ultrabook 35.6 cm (14") 1920 x 1080 pixels 6th gen Intel® Core™ i7 8 GB DDR3L-SDRAM 500 GB Hybrid-HDD Windows 7 Professional Black based on the first three specs of the first five spec groups.

Lenovo ThinkPad T460. Product type: Ultrabook, Form factor: Clamshell. Processor family: 6th gen Intel® Core™ i7, Processor model: i7-6600U, Processor frequency: 2.6 GHz. Display diagonal: 35.6 cm (14"), HD type: Full HD, Display resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels. Internal memory: 8 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3L-SDRAM. Total storage capacity: 500 GB, Storage media: Hybrid-HDD. On-board graphics adapter model: Intel® HD Graphics 520. Operating system installed: Windows 7 Professional. Product colour: Black

Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)

Protect Your Identity and Business
Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT) protects enterprises from being penetrated by stolen credentials and online user account access with an added layer of hardware-based security and authentication as well as a multifactor authentication framework to manage different authentication methods.

Intel® Turbo Boost Technology

Higher Performance When You Need It Most
Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.01 accelerates processor and graphics performance by increasing the operating frequency when operating below specification limits. The maximum frequency varies depending on workload, hardware, software, and overall system configuration.

Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology

Create, Edit, and Share Video in a Flash
Intel® Quick Sync Video uses the dedicated media processing capabilities of Intel® Graphics Technology to make video encoding tasks—such as creating DVDs or Blu-ray discs, creating and editing 3D videos, converting 2D video files into 3D, and converting video for portable media players and social networking sites—faster and easier.

Intel® Small Business Advantage (Intel® SBA)

Solutions to Help You Focus on Your Small Business
Intel® Small Business Advantage (Intel® SBA) helps small businesses without a managed network manage security and productivity issues. This solution helps maintain and protect PCs automatically so that you can focus on running your business.

Conflict-Free processor
Conflict-Free processor

Does not contain "conflict minerals": tantalum, tin, tungsten, and gold.

Design
Product type *
Ultrabook
Product colour *
Black
Form factor *
Clamshell
Display
Display diagonal *
35.6 cm (14")
Display resolution *
1920 x 1080 pixels
Touchscreen *
No
Panel type
IPS
HD type
Full HD
LED backlight
Yes
Native aspect ratio
16:9
Display surface
Matt
Processor
Processor manufacturer *
Intel
Processor model *
i7-6600U
Processor frequency *
2.6 GHz
Processor boost frequency
3.4 GHz
Processor family *
6th gen Intel® Core™ i7
Processor cores *
Processor threads
Processor cache
4 MB
Processor cache type
Smart Cache
Processor socket
LGA 1356 (Socket B2)
Processor lithography
14 nm
Processor operating modes
64-bit
Processor series
Intel Core i7-6600 Mobile Series
Processor codename
Skylake
Bus type
OPI
Stepping
D1
Thermal Design Power (TDP)
15 W
Configurable TDP-up frequency
2.8 GHz
Configurable TDP-up
25 W
Configurable TDP-down
7.5 W
Configurable TDP-down frequency
0.8 GHz
Tjunction
100 °C
Maximum number of PCI Express lanes
PCI Express slots version
PCI Express configurations
1x4,4x1
ECC supported by processor
No
Memory
Internal memory *
8 GB
Internal memory type *
DDR3L-SDRAM
Memory clock speed
1600 MHz
Memory form factor
SO-DIMM
Memory slots
2x SO-DIMM
Maximum internal memory *
32 GB
Storage
Total storage capacity *
500 GB
Storage media *
Hybrid-HDD
HDD speed
5400 RPM
Hybrid-HDD cache type
Flash
Hybrid-HDD capacity
500 GB
Hybrid-HDD cache memory
8 GB
Optical drive type *
No
Card reader integrated *
Yes
Compatible memory cards
MMC,SD,SDHC,SDXC
Graphics
Discrete graphics adapter model *
Not available
On-board graphics adapter *
Yes
Discrete graphics adapter *
No
On-board graphics adapter family
Intel® HD Graphics
On-board graphics adapter model *
Intel® HD Graphics 520
On-board graphics adapter base frequency
300 MHz
On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max)
1050 MHz
Maximum on-board graphics adapter memory
32 GB
On-board graphics adapter DirectX version
On-board graphics adapter OpenGL version
On-board graphics adapter ID
Audio
Number of built-in speakers
Speaker power
2 W
Camera
Front camera
Yes
Front camera signal format
720p
Network
Wi-Fi
Yes
Bluetooth *
Yes
Wi-Fi standards *
Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
Ethernet LAN *
Yes
Ethernet LAN data rates
10,100,1000 Mbit/s
Bluetooth version
Ports & interfaces
USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity *
Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports
HDMI ports quantity *
Mini DisplayPorts quantity
DVI port
No
Combo headphone/mic port
Yes
Charging port type
DC-in jack
USB Sleep-and-Charge
Yes
Ports & interfaces
USB Sleep-and-Charge ports
Keyboard
Pointing device
ThinkPad UltraNav
Numeric keypad *
No
Keyboard backlit
Yes
Windows keys
Yes
Software
Operating system architecture
64-bit
Recovery operating system
Windows 10 Pro
Operating system installed *
Windows 7 Professional
Processor special features
Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi)
Yes
Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT)
Yes
Intel Smart Connect Technology
Yes
Intel® Smart Response Technology
Yes
Yes
Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)
Yes
Yes
Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology
Yes
Intel® Clear Video HD Technology (Intel® CVT HD)
Yes
Intel Clear Video Technology
Yes
Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology
Yes
Intel® Insider™
Yes
Yes
Intel Flex Memory Access
Yes
Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)
Yes
Intel Trusted Execution Technology
Yes
Intel Enhanced Halt State
Yes
Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)
Yes
Intel® Secure Key
Yes
Intel TSX-NI
Yes
Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP)
Yes
Intel® OS Guard
Yes
Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX)
Yes
Intel® Clear Video Technology for Mobile Internet Devices (Intel CVT for MID)
Yes
Intel 64
Yes
Execute Disable Bit
Yes
Idle States
Yes
Thermal Monitoring Technologies
Yes
Processor package size
42 X 24 mm
Supported instruction sets
SSE4.1,SSE4.2,AVX 2.0
Processor code
SR2F1
CPU configuration (max)
Embedded options available
Yes
Graphics & IMC lithography
14 nm
Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)
Yes
Intel Identity Protection Technology version
Intel Smart Response Technology version
Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) version
Intel Secure Key Technology version
Intel Small Business Advantage (SBA) version
Intel TSX-NI version
Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)
Yes
Processor ARK ID
Conflict-Free processor
Yes
Battery
Number of battery cells
3+3
Battery life (max)
10.4 h
Power
AC adapter power
45 W
Security
Cable lock slot
Yes
Fingerprint reader
Yes
Password protection
Yes
Certificates
Wi-Fi certified
Yes
Weight & dimensions
Width *
339 mm
Depth *
232.5 mm
Height
21 mm
Weight *
1.73 kg
Technical details
Sustainability certificates
RoHS, EPEAT Gold, ENERGY STAR
Other features
AC adapter included
Yes
LightScribe
No
Source Testseek summary Average rating
Reviews
Updated:
2016-11-05 08:39:59
Uk has collected 25 expert reviews for Lenovo ThinkPad T460 Ultrabook 35.6 cm (14") 1920 x 1080 pixels 6th gen Intel® Core™ i7 8 GB DDR3L-SDRAM 500 GB Hybrid-HDD Windows 7 Professional Black and the average expert rating is 84 of 100. The average score reflects the expert community’s view on this product. Click below and use Uk to see all ratings, product awards and conclusions.
84%
Reviews
Updated:
Nl heeft 25 proffesionele recensies verzameld voor Lenovo ThinkPad T460 Ultrabook 35,6 cm (14") 1920 x 1080 Pixels Zesde generatie Intel® Core™ i7 8 GB DDR3L-SDRAM 500 GB Hybride hdd Windows 7 Professional Zwart. Het gemiddelde van deze proffesionele recensies is 84 van de 100. De gemiddelde score geeft aan hoe profesionals dit product waarderen. Klik hieronder om naar testseek te gaan en voor alle productbeoordelingen, -testen en -conclusies.
84%
Reviews
Updated:
Fr a recueilli 25 avis d’experts pour Lenovo ThinkPad T460 Ultrabook 35,6 cm (14") 1920 x 1080 pixels Intel® Core™ i7 de 6e génération 8 Go DDR3L-SDRAM 500 Go HDD-Hybride Windows 7 Professional Noir et la note moyenne est de 84 sur 100. Le score moyen reflète l’avis de la communauté des experts sur ce produit. Cliquez sur l’onglet ci-dessous et utilisez Testseek pour voir les notes, les prix de produits et les conclusions.
84%
Reviews
Updated:
De hat 25 Expertenmeinungen über Lenovo ThinkPad T460 Ultrabook 35,6 cm (14 Zoll) 1920 x 1080 Pixel Intel® Core™ i7 der sechsten Generation 8 GB DDR3L-SDRAM 500 GB Hybrid-HDD Windows 7 Professional Schwarz eingeholt. Das duchschnittliche Epertenrating ist 84 von 100. Die durchschnittlich erreichte Punktezahl gibt die Meinung der Expertencommunity über das Produkt wieder. Klicken Sie unten und nutzen Sie Testseek um alle Beurteilungen, Produktauszeichnungen und Schlussfolgerungen sehen zu können.
84%
Reviews
Updated:
Testseek ha raccolto 25 recensioni da parte di esperti per Lenovo ThinkPad T460 Ultrabook 35,6 cm (14") 1920 x 1080 Pixel Intel® Core™ i7 della sesta generazione 8 GB DDR3L-SDRAM 500 GB Hard Disk Ibrido Windows 7 Professional Nero e la valutazione media da parte degli esperti è di 84 su 100. Tale media riflette l’opinione della comunità degli esperti circa questo prodotto. Fate clic qui sotto e usate Testseek per visualizzare tutte le valutazioni, i premi ricevuti dal prodotto e le conclusioni.
84%
Reviews
Updated:
Es ha coleccionado 25 opiniones de expertos para Lenovo ThinkPad T460 Ultrabook 35,6 cm (14") 1920 x 1080 Pixeles 6ª generación de procesadores Intel® Core™ i7 8 GB DDR3L-SDRAM 500 GB Híbrido HDD Windows 7 Professional Negro y la calificación media es 84 de 100. El promedio de la calificación refleja la opinión de la comuniudad de los expertos referente a este producto. Haga click abajo y use Testseek para poder ver todas las calificaciones, galardones y conclusiones del producto.
84%
Reviews
Updated:
Dk har samlet 25 ekspertanmeldelser for Lenovo ThinkPad T460 Ultrabook 35,6 cm (14") 1920 x 1080 pixel 6th gen Intel® Core™ i7 8 GB DDR3L-SDRAM 500 GB Hybrid-HDD Windows 7 Professional Sort og den gennemsnitlige ekspertbedømmelse er 84 af 100. Den gennemsnitlige score reflekterer ekspertpanelets opfattelse af dette produkt. Klik nedenfor og brug Dk for at se alle bedømmelser, produkter og konklusioner.
84%
Reviews
Updated:
Testseek получил 25 экспертных оценок для Lenovo ThinkPad T460 Ультрабук 35,6 cm (14") 1920 x 1080 пикселей Процессор Intel® Core™ i7 6-го поколения 8 GB DDR3L-SDRAM 500 GB Гибридный HDD Windows 7 Professional Черный, средний экспертный рейтинг составляет 84 из 100. Средняя сумма баллов отображает мнение экспертного общества о продукте. Нажмите ниже, чтобы использовать Testseek для просмотра всех рейтингов, наград продукта и заключений.
84%
Reviews
Updated:
Se har samlat in 25 experttester för Lenovo ThinkPad T460 Ultrabook-dator 35,6 cm (14") 1920 x 1080 pixlar 6:e generationens Intel® Core™ i7 8 GB DDR3L-SDRAM 500 GB Hybrid-HDD Windows 7 Professional Svart och det genomsnittliga betyget är 84 av 100. Det genomsnittliga betyget reflekterar experternas samlade syn på denna produkt. Klicka nedanför och använd Se för att se alla betyg, utmärkelser och kommentarer.
84%
Source Review comments Score
techradar.com
Updated:
If you're looking for an affordable work laptop that won't pack the bells and whistles of higher-end devices, the Lenovo ThinkPad T460 (starting at $909, about £619, AU$1,269) might be the ideal notebook for you.Built with an abundance of upgrade options...
Good Up to 32GB of RAM, 1TB of storage, 14 hour battery life...
Bad Boxy and heavy, Full HD, only...
Bottom line The unattractive Lenovo ThinkPad T460 won't be the laptop heartthrob of CES 2016. But if you're willing to fully customize this laptop, it will reward you with high-end specs and a 14-hour battery life, according to Lenovo...
0%
techradar.com/au/
Updated:
If you're looking for an affordable work laptop that won't pack the bells and whistles of higher-end devices, the Lenovo ThinkPad T460 (starting at $909, about £619, AU$1,269) might be the ideal notebook for you.Built with an abundance of upgrade option...
Good Up to 32GB of RAM, 1TB of storage, 14 hour battery life...
Bad Boxy and heavy, Full HDonly...
Bottom line The unattractive Lenovo ThinkPad T460 won't be the laptop heartthrob of CES 2016. But if you're willing to fully customize this laptop, it will reward you with high-end specs and a 14-hour battery life, according to Lenovo...
0%
notebookcheck.nl
Updated:
Nieuwe wijn in oude zakken. Veel zakelijke klanten met voldoende budget zweren al voor verschillende laptopgeneraties bij Lenovo's dure, maar ook premium T-serie. De fabrikant wijkt met zijn nieuwste 14-inch-toestel niet af van het vertrouwde en beproefde...
Good zeer configureerbaar, aantrekkelijke materialen, degelijke connectiviteit, docking-poort, diverse beveilingsfeatures, prima WiFi-ontvangst, twee batterijen, één vervangbaar van buitenaf, geen PWM, drie jaar garantie, uitstekend toetsenbord, erg goede touc...
Bad duur, onstabiel aan linkerzijde, productiefoutjes in behuizing en aan TrackPoint-knoppen, openen met één hand onmogelijk, moet uit elkaar gehaald worden voor onderhoud, sub-optimaal, te donker IPS-paneel, beperkte dekking van kleurruimte...
87%
notebookcheck.com
Updated:
Neuer Wein in alten Schläuchen. Viele Businesskunden mit dem nötigen Kleingeld schwören seit unzähligen Notebookgenerationen auf die teure, aber auch hochklassige T-Serie von Lenovo. Beim neuesten 14-Zoll-Ableger hat der Hersteller Bewährtes bewahrt: Eing...
Good umfangreich konfigurierbar, schöne Oberflächen, gute Anschlussausstattung, Docking-Port, diverse Sicherheitsfeatures, gute WLAN-Empfangseigenschaften, zwei Akkus, einer von außen entnehmbar, kein PWM, drei Jahre Vor-Ort-Garantie, herausragendes Keyboard...
Bad teuer, linke Seite instabil, Verarbeitungsmängel Gehäuse und TrackPoint-Tasten, lässt sich nicht mit einer Hand öffnen, keine Wartung ohne Demontage, suboptimales, zu dunkles IPS-Display, geringe Farbraumabdeckung...
Bottom line Das Lenovo ThinkPad T460. Zur Verfügung gestellt vonAuch wenn davon auszugehen ist, dass es sich bei den festgestellten Verarbeitungsmängeln nicht um Serienfehler handelt, lassen sie Lenovos Qualitätskontrolle in diesem Fall nicht im besten Licht ersc...
87%
tomshw.it
Updated:
Tornano le promozioni Lenovo, questa volta indirizzate a chi è alla ricerca di un notebook per lavorare. Da oggi e fino al 15 ottobre infatti tutti i prodotti della gamma ThinkPad T sono disponibili con uno sconto del 12% a chi inserirà a carrello il codi...
0%
notebookcheck.it
Updated:
Vino nuovo in una bottiglia vecchia. Molti clienti business con molti soldi da spendere hanno puntato sulla costosa linea premium T Lenovo per molte generazioni. Il produttore Il produttore prosegue con il suo ultimo modello da 14": i dispositivi di input...
Good molte opzioni di configurazione, superfici belle, decente connettività, porta docking, varie features di sicurezza, buona ricezione WiFi, due batterie, una removibile dall'esterno, nessun PWM, tre anni di garanzia on-site, tastiera eccezionale, ottimo to...
Bad costoso, instabile sul lato sinistro, pecche nell'assemblaggio del case e dei tasti del TrackPoint, non è possibile aprirlo con una sola mano, bisogna smontarlo per la manutenzione, pannello IPS non ideale e scuro, bassa copertura della gamma di colore...
87%
notebookcheck.org
Updated:
Vino nuevo en botella vieja. Muchos clientes business con dinero de sobra han jurado sobre generaciones de la cara pero premium línea T de Lenovo. El fabricante sigue fiel a lo probado su último vástago de 14": Los dispositivos de entrada y la carcasa son...
Good ampliamente configurable, superficies bonitas, conectividad decente, puerto anclable, varias características de seguridad, buena cobertura WiFi, dos baterías, una extraíble desde fuera, sin PWM, tres años de garantía on-site, teclado sobresaliente, touch...
Bad caro, inestable en el lado izquierdo, defectos de manufactura en la carcasa y las teclas TrackPoint, no se puede abrir con una sola mano, hay que desmontarlo para hacerle mantenimiento, panel IPS demasiado oscuro, nada ideal, poca cobertura de espacio de...
87%
notebookcheck.net
Updated:
New wine in old bottles. Many business customers with enough money to spare have sworn on Lenovo's expensive, but also premium T lineup for several laptop generations. The manufacturer sticks to the tried and tested in its latest 14-inch scion: The input...
Good extensively configurable, nice surfaces, decent connectivity, docking port, diverse security features, good WiFi reception, two batteries, one removable from outside, no PWM, three-year on-site warranty, outstanding keyboard, very good touchpad, impeccab...
Bad expensive, unstable on left side, manufacturing flaws in casing and TrackPoint keys, opening with one hand not possible, needs to be disassembled for maintenance, less than ideal, too dark IPS panel, low color space coverage...
Bottom line Even if it can be assumed that the discovered manufacturing flaws are not a production-line failure, it does not speak for Lenovo's quality monitoring in this case. We believe that this should not occur in a 1500-Euro (~$1741) laptop. Apart from that, we...
87%
Laptopmag.com
Updated:
Although there are plenty of business laptops out there, Lenovo's ThinkPad T460 is the best tool for getting work done. Starting at $810 ($1,362.60 as tested), this 14-inch productivity powerhouse combines epic battery life with a comfortable keyboard, an...
Good Long battery life w/ high-capacity battery, Comfortable keyboard, Accurate touchpad and TrackPoint, Durable design...
Bad Display not very colorful, No PCIe SSD Option...
Bottom line The ThinkPad T460 empowers workers with a great typing experience, long battery life, strong build quality and solid performance...
80%
computershopper.com
Updated:
2016-12-31 00:29:24
Yes, that's five stars. We'll put it plainly: The latest Lenovo ThinkPad T460 is the best mainstream business laptop on the market. Full stop.Of course, that isn't as earth-shattering a statement as it might seem on its face, since it's building off a lon...
Good Very good battery life with standard battery, superb with extended one, “Power Bridge” battery hot-swapping, Superior keyboard, screen, Solid performance, Durability features, Configure-to-order to match business needs...
Bad Staid design, No GPU upgrade available...
Bottom line The ThinkPad T460 is an evolutionary step for today's most evolved mainstream business laptop. New Intel CPUs boost performance while extending battery life, and you still get the best mobile keyboard on the planet. Read More...
100%
notebookcheck.info
Updated:
Vinho novo em garrafas antigas. Muitos clientes empresariais com suficiente dinheiro para gastar, se tornaram fiais à linha T da Lenovo, que é cara, mas também, durante várias gerações de portáteis. O fabricante continua com o seu aparelho testado e aprov...
Good Extensamente configurável, Belas superfícies, Boa conectividade, Porta docking, Diversos recursos de segurança, Boa recepção do do Wi-Fi, Duas baterias, uma removível desde o exterior, Sem PWM, Três anos de garantia "on-site", Teclado impressionante, Touc...
Bad Caro, Instável no lado esquerdo, Falhas de fabricação na carcaça e nas teclas do TrackPoint, Não é possível abri-lo com uma só mão, Precisa ser desmontado para a manutenção, Painel IPS muito escuro, Baixa cobertura do espaço de cores...
87%
pconline.com.cn
Updated:
2017-02-09 01:29:48
很多人觉得办公用的笔记本对性能要求不高,根本不需要换新,只要能用就一直用下去就好,很多企业的IT部门往往也是这种认知。然而这并不对,虽然有一部分办公软件对性能要求不高,但单单考虑性能,新笔记本也能更快速的完成工作。而且老旧笔记本的稳定性是个大问题,不稳定的笔记本会让工作时间成倍增加。笔记本除了可以完成工作用的工具,还会陪同他们和客户见面,老笔记本无论是外观还是稳定性都比较让人担心,出问题了会很影响企业的形象。如果焕新,IT部门该选什么笔记本?我们今天为大家带来了一款商务笔记本ThinkPad T460。...
Bottom line ThinkPad不像很多新兴的企业,它有着自己的传承,专业和品质就是对其最佳的描述,我们对T460的稳定性完全没有怀疑。在硬件配置方面,第六代酷睿搭配Geforce GT 940MX,再加上固态硬盘,应对90%的商务使用场景都不会有问题。而且这款14英寸的笔记本在携带性方面也不会对商务用户造成阻碍,单纯从产品的角度,我们很难有理由去质疑这台专业的笔记本。然而现实里并不是只是看产品决定的,为员工焕新是要承担成本的,那么焕新究竟是值不值呢?首先企业的员工如果一直使用老旧的笔记本,首先从效率上来讲就会低很多,在...
0%
notebookcheck-cn.com
Updated:
2017-03-08 04:25:24
旧瓶新酒。 许多预算充足的商务用户都一直在投资配置联想的高端高价T系列笔记本电脑。生产商坚守着这台14寸设备的成熟设计,它的输入设备和机身都与前代产品相同。它的屏幕和其他技术参数可以达到我们期待的高水准吗?» Notebookcheck多媒体笔记本电脑Top 10排名 » Notebookcheck游戏笔记本电脑Top 10排名 » Notebookcheck低价办公/商务笔记本电脑Top 10排名 » Notebookcheck高端办公/商务笔记本电脑Top 10排名 » Notebookcheck工作...
Good 可自定义配置, 高质感表面材质, 不错的可连接性, 拓展坞接口, 丰富的安全功能, 优秀的无线接收, 两块电池,一块可拆卸, 无屏幕闪烁, 三年上门质保服务, 出色的键盘, 非常优秀的触控板, 完美的技术参数, 完全发挥Turbo加速潜能, 优秀的系统性能, 安静,清凉,节能...
Bad 昂贵, 左侧不够稳固, 机身和指点杆按键有工艺缺陷, 屏幕上盖无法一只手翻开, 维护升级需要拆机, 不够理想,较暗的IPS屏幕, 色彩覆盖较低...
87%
notebookcheck.se
Updated:
Nytt vin i gamla flaskor. Många företagskunder har varit trogna Lenovos dyra men välkonstruerade T-serie i flera generationer. Lenovo håller sig till det beprövade konceptet med sin senaste 14-tummare - inmatningsenheter och chassi är samma som föregångar...
Good konfigurerbar, tilltalande ytor, dockningsport, säkerhetsfunktioner, ingen PWM, dubbla batterier, mycket bra tangentbord/pekplatta, bra systemprestanda, tyst, sval och strömsnål...
Bad dyr, instabil på vänstra sidan, tillverkningsmissar i chassi och TrackPoint-knappar, går inte att öppna med en hand, svår att underhålla, för mörk IPS-panel, undermålig färgrymd...
87%
kuzniewski.pl
Updated:
Nietrudno zauważyć że ThinkPady serii T cieszą się szczególnym uznaniem naszej redakcji. Jest to zasługa ich świetnej jakości wykonania, rozbudowanej funkcjonalności oraz zróżnicowanych konfiguracji ułatwiających dobranie modelu idealnie dopasowanego do...
Good wytrzymała i lekka obudowa, thinkpadowska stylistyka, świetna klawiatura, wygodny touchpad i trackpoint, kultura pracy, opcjonalny modem, ekran IPS w opcji, dwie baterie, długi czas pracy na własnym zasilaniu, gniazdo dla stacji dokującej, kultura pracy...
Bad rozmieszczenie portów...
Bottom line Każda kolejna generacja ThinkPadów serii T potwierdza ich wysoką klasę i zasłużone miano jednej z najlepszych rodzin sprzętu dla użytkowników biznesowych. Lenovo ThinkPad T460 zrobił na nas wrażenie nie tylko lekką i solidną konstrukcją świetną klawiatur...
85%
notebookcheck.pl
Updated:
W ThinkPadzie T460 to nie wydajność jest kluczową sprawą - jeżeli ktoś potrzebuje dużej wydajności, powinien wybrać model T460p. T460 ma inne cechy, które czynią go interesującym. Jest on modelem pośrednim między wydajniejszym T460p a lżejszym T460s.Ascet...
Good dobra kultura pracy, wytrzymała obudowa, dwa moduły bateryjne (jeden wyjmowany), wygodna klawiatura oraz gładzik, niskie temperatury korpusu laptopa...
Bad nagrzewanie się centralnej części spodu pod obciążeniem, mierna sztywność dolnej części ramki wyświetlacza, ograniczona wydajność iGPU (poprzez użycie pamięci DDR3L), wąski gamut kolorów (jak na matrycę IPS)...
Bottom line Lenovo ThinkPad T460Lenovo ThinkPad T460 to laptop godny polecenia głównie ze względu na dobrą kulturę pracy układu chłodzenia oraz niską ciepłotę korpusu. Na uwagę zasługuje fakt, iż znikoma aktywność wentylatora nie wpływa negatywnie na temperatury pulp...
0%
wybieramlaptopa.pl
Updated:
Lenovo ThinkPad T460 to laptop biznesowy, który na pierwszy rzut oka nie różni się od swoich poprzedników. Czy jednak jest równie dobry? Czy zachwyca wydajnością klawiaturą czy gładzikiem?Obudowa nie zmieniła się niemal pod żadnym względem w stosunku do...
Good niezła wydajność dobry czas pracy na baterii, jak zwykle świetna klawiatura i touchpad, możliwość podpięcia stacji dokującej, cichy, nie nagrzewa się nawet pod obciążeniem...
Bad przeciętna matryca IPS, przeciętne głośniki...
Bottom line Lenovo ThinkPad T460 to laptop godny polecenia. Jego wady są niewielkie, w szczególności gdy weźmiemy pod uwagę jego przeznaczenie. Jako notebook biznesowy sprawuje się bardzo dobrze – nie rozczarowuje ani wydajność ani czas pracy na baterii, ani nawet z...
0%
purepc.pl
Updated:
2018-02-25 08:25:24
Jakiego laptopa wybrać? Który model będzie najlepszy w swoim przedziale cenowym? Jaka konfiguracja jest najbardziej opłacalna? Z pewnością wielu naszych czytelników zadaje sobie podobne pytania stojąc przed zakupem sprzętu, ponieważ rynek jest szczelnie w...
0%
notebookcheck-tr.com
Updated:
Eski şişede yeni şarap. Birçok iş kullanıcısı Lenovo'nun pahalı ama üst sınıf T serisi cihazlarına para harcamaya hazır. Üretici denenmiş ve başarılı 14 inçlik modeline bağlı kalmaya devam ediyor...
Good Oldukça farklı konfigrasyonlar, Güzel yüzeyler, Makul bağlantı imkanları, Docking bağlantısı, Çeşitli güvenlik özellikleri, İyi WiFi alım gücü, İki batarya, biri dışarıda çıkarılabilir, PWM yok, 3 yıl yerinde garanti, Harika klavye, Çok iyi touchpad, Oldu...
Bad Pahalı, Sol kısım stabil değil, Kasa ve TrackPoint tuşlarında üretim hataları, Tek elle açmak mümkün değil, Bakım için sökülmesi gerekli, İdeal olmayan, çok karanlık IPS ekran, Düşük renk kapsamı...
87%
4lap.com.vn
Updated:
2018-04-24 20:24:11
– Thiết kế Giống với những người anh em ThinkPad X1 Yoga và ThinkPad X1 Carbon, Lenovo Thinkpad T460 sở hữu thiết kế đơn giản vỏ máy màu đen mờ dựa trên một cấu trúc chắc chắn. Logo Thinkpad được đặt lệch quen thuộc trên nắp lưng của máy. Thân hình của T...
0%
websosanh.vn
Updated:
2018-04-26 08:55:22
Ưu điểm của Lenovo ThinkPad T460Thời lượng pin lâu dài. Bàn phím cho trải nghiệm tốt. Thiết kế chắc chắn.Nhược điểm của Lenovo ThinkPad T460Màu sắc hiển thị màn hình không đẹp.Không có lựa chọn kết nối SSD.Lenovo ThinkPad T460 hiện là một trong nh...
0%
techholic.co.kr
Updated:
2005년 고급 비즈니스 노트북을 중심으로 전 세계 PC 시장을 주무르던 IBM PC 사업 부분을 전격 인수한 중국의 레노버(Lenovo). 당시만 해도 레노버라는 브랜드 자체가 국내에는 생소했지만 이미 2001년부터 휴대폰 사업에 진출하고 개인용 PC를 비롯해 기업용 엔터프라이즈 서버 워크스테이션까지 전 세계로 공급하는 포춘지 500대 기업에 선정된 기업이었다.2010년 이후로는 IBM 상표를 과감히 떨쳐내고 레노버 싱크패드로 현재까지 세계 곳곳에...
60%
digit.in
Updated:
2017-06-11 01:38:55
The Thinkpad line of laptops are built with a particular purpose in mind, offering understated looks and dependable performance, alongside added security features an enterprise customer may need. It goes from the basic Thinkpad 13 or the high-end Carbon X...
Good Decent Performance, Rugged build, Spill resistant keyboard, best-in-class keyboard...
Bad No SSD, No USB Type-C port...
Bottom line The Lenovo T460 is a rugged offering under the Thinkpad range which does provide a solid build quality along with decent performance. However, it is not the best machine for your office unless ruggedness is a priority...
66%
jalantikus.com
Updated:
2017-11-22 03:54:20
Di tengah persaingan smartphone yang begitu tinggi, Lenovo tetap membuat satu kejutan yang berbeda dengan menghadirkan jajaran laptop dan komputer desktop. Yup, hari Kamis tanggal 12 Mei 2016 kemarin, Lenovo kembali memperkenalkan produk terbarunya dari...
0%