Greater flexibility for users and administrators.
The Kensington ClickSafe® lock is designed to be the strongest and easiest-to-use lock available without compromising security.
Designed to fit busy daily routines, ClickSafe’s™ superior strength and ease of use makes your first line of defence even s
- ClickSafe’s® keyless locking mechanism helps increase employee compliance. There’s no excuse for computers and data being left unprotected
- ClickSafe® lockhead pivots 180° and rotates a full 360° around the cable for flexibility and convenience
- 12.7mm low profile lockhead ensures compatibility with thin laptops
- Super-strong 5mm thick**and 1500mm long steel cable provides the strongest physical security on the market
- Tamper-proof disk-style lock combined with superior materials provide near impenetrable protection
- Online key code registration and replacement service Spare key included
- Protects you hardware by attaching itself to the Kensington Security Anchor which connects to the Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of laptops
- Master Coded Combination locks are ideal for field based staff or remote locations where local IT support isn’t practical
Kensington ComboGenie for ClickSafe® Master Coded Laptop Locks, Black
Kensington ComboGenie for ClickSafe® Master Coded Laptop Locks. Product colour: Black. Weight: 9 g, Dimensions (WxDxH): 76 x 25 x 102 mm