17-Inch High Defination Monitor with Multi-format capability HDTV/SDTV, Equipped with 2-color Tally Lamp.
JVCs advanced HDTV DT-V1710CGU offers extensive multi-format compatibility and pristine high-resolution images on a natural flat-screen CRT, housed in a compact, stylish cabinet. Included in the superior level of performance is support for the new cinema and digital film format of 1080/24psF, which meets the growing requests from broadcasters and film professionals alike. With three slots available for plug-and-play input cards, instantaneous on-site upgrade is readily achieved, with possible input signals from HD-SDI, SDI, Component/RGB and video. Whether HD-SDI or standard SDI, there are cards to handle embedded audio, audio level meter and auto input functions.
HDTV/SDTV Format Compatibility
The DT-V1710CGU is compatible with all major DTV formats (480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i, and 720p), and also accepts signals in 1080/24psF cinema mode, making it ideal for TV producers, broadcasters, and video professionals processing movie stock captured at 24 frames-per-second. Offering support of 720/50p and 576/50p, it can be readily integrated into PAL based environments.
Big-Screen Display in Rugged, Compact Cabinet
The DT-V1710CGU is housed in a tough metal cabinet. It offers a 16:9 aspect 17" display while maintaining the same dimensions as a conventional 15" monitor.
High-Voltage Separation Circuit
To achieve professional-level image stability on screen, the monitor employs a high-voltage/deflection separation circuit.
White Balance Stability
The natural flat-screen CRT employs an IK feedback system which provides exceptional color stability over a very long period of time.
Front Panel Controls featuring Advanced Ergonomics
- The front panel controls are ergonomically designed and rotate smoothly. They allow fast and simple adjustment of key image parameters such as Brightness, Phase, Chroma and Contrast.
Extended Multi-Standard Compatibility with Optional Input Cards (Plug & Play)
- Besides the signals of all major digital formats, these monitors will automatically detect and accept an incoming NTSC or PAL signal. Users can customize the monitor by inserting optional input cards into the 3 input slots provided. There are 9 input cards available which together cover virtually every possible input combination including HD-SDI, SDI, Component/RGB and Video (see chart below). Each card is automatically recognized when inserted into an input slot.
Wide Selection of Control Functions
- Underscan, Aspect Ratio, Color Off, Switchable Area Marker are just some of the control functions which lend this DTV monitor for use in professional TV production.
UL and CE Regulatory Approval
- Approved under UL (USA) and CE (Europe) regulatory standards.
- Once activated, JVC's special Rush-Current Delay function reduces the load on the studio mains power supply when a number of units are powered up simultaneously. The operator can set delay times for individual monitors in a range from 0 to 3 seconds.
Variable Aspect Ratio and Area & Safety Markings
- In addition to offering 16:9 and 4:3 image display selectability, there is also a choice of Area Markings when in 16:9 mode, selectable between 14:9, 13:9, 4:3 or none, with switchable line/black/mat (half) modes for each. The Safety Marker function displays 80%, 88% or 90% of the area (in either 16:9 or 4:3).
Remote Control Capabilities
- Remote control is possible via RS-485 (9-pin D-sub), MAKE (contact closure) or TRIGGER (15-pin D-sub). With the RS-485 interface, cascaded connection (0 through 99) and daisy chain connection are possible. Controllability covers Input Selection A to F, Tally Lamp, Color Off, Area Marker, Aspect Ratio, Underscan and Status Display. This allows the monitor to be controlled by a PC via serial communication.
Selectable (Green/Red) Color of Tally Lamp
- The color, which is displayed when the tally lamp is on, can be set to either red or green.
HD/SD Compatible Interface
- By installing the optional IF-C61HSDG input card, these monitors will offer Embedded Audio compatibility for reception of 8 digital audio channels, and HD/SD input compatibility to link with either type of source material.
AES/EBU Digital Audio Output
- The optional IF-C61HSDG input card supports decombined output of embedded audio (8ch), with 4 sets of 2ch outputs respectively. Also equipped are 2 sets (L/R) of analog output (RCA) terminals.
Audio Level Indication on Screen
- The optional IF-C61HSDG input card also enables display of an on-screen audio level meter indication. (IF-C51HSDG and IF-C51SDG offer HD level meter and SD level meter display respectively.)
Power Cord Holder for Preventing Accidental Disconnection
- The provided Power Cord Holder prevents accidental disconnection of the AC power cord from the AC inlet.
- Multi-format capability HDTV/SDTV
- Big-screen design in compact package
- EIA rack mountable: (8U)
- Natural Flat CRT
- Over 800 lines of resolution
- Supports 1080/24psF cinema format
- Selectable aspect ratio 16:9/4:3
- Wide selection of input cards to occupy the 3 blank connection slots
- HV separation & IK feedback for picture stability
- Area and Safety Marker settings
- Audio Level Indication on Screen (option)
- Equipped with 2-color Tally Lamp
- Rotation function
- Remote control via Contact closure, Trigger or RS-485
- Rush-current Delay function
- Multi-voltage 120/220/230 V
JVC 17" DT-V1710CGU Monitor, 43.2 cm (17"), 16:9, CRT, UL, CE, 395 x 466.5 x 334 mm
JVC 17" DT-V1710CGU Monitor. Display diagonal: 43.2 cm (17"), Aspect ratio: 16:9, Display: CRT. Certification: UL, CE. Dimensions (WxDxH): 395 x 466.5 x 334 mm