Intel Server System SR1500ALSAS - Bastidor - 2 v
This is Intel’s latest generation of enterprise-level, rackoptimized system level solutions. Processing power, reliable memory infrastructure, and redundant networking are critical requirements in growing companies, as well as higher flexibility in data storage and security. The rack-optimized systems from Intel provide different levels of power and cooling redundancy and flexible storage solutions including 3.5” SATA or SAS drives, as well as support for both tape drives and optical drives.
- 600-watt, non-redundant PFC.
- Supports five dual-rotor, variable speed fans and two power supply module fans.
- Passive Hot-Swap SATA/SAS backplane with model SR1500AL and Hot-Swap SATA/SAS active backplane with integrated 4-port SAS controller capable of RAID 0, 1 and 10 with model SR1500ALSAS.
- 3 x 3.5" hot-swap SAS/SATA Optional slim-line Optical Drive/USB-Floppy.
- 1 x PCI Express x8, 1 x I/O Expansion Module Slot (PCI Express x4) and 1 x Intel® Adaptive Slot4.
- Intel® Server Board S5000PAL.
Intel Server System SR1500AL, Intel® 5000P, 1.333 GHz, 32 GB, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS),Serial ATA, 16 MB, Gigabit Ethernet
Intel Server System SR1500AL. Motherboard chipset: Intel® 5000P, Supported processor frequency (max): 1.333 GHz. Maximum internal memory: 32 GB. Supported storage drive interfaces: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS),Serial ATA. Maximum graphics adapter memory: 16 MB. Ethernet interface type: Gigabit Ethernet