6820s, Intel Pentium Dual Core T2370 (1.73GHz, 1MB L2, 533MHz), 17" WXGA+ TFT, 2048MB DDR2, 250GB SATA (5400 rpm), DVD+/-RW, ATI Mobility Radeon X1350, 56K modem, 802.11a/b/g, Bluetooth, 6-cell LiIon, Windows Vista Home Basic (32-bit)
Your work will come to life on the HP Compaq 6820s Notebook PC with its generous 17-inch diagonal widescreen, dedicated ATI graphics, and Intel Core 2 Duo processors.
- Genuine Windows Vista® Business 32
- Genuine Windows Vista® Home Basic 32
- The large 17” diagonal widescreen display lets you see more data on your screen. The optional BrightView display improves the brightness, contrast and clarity of the screen. Additionally, the full-sized keyboard includes a separate numeric keypad that gives desktop-equivalent functionality.
- With the Intel Core 2 Duo processors, you will experience improved system responsiveness when running multiple applications and better battery performance designed to help extend mobility.
- The latest Wi-Fi Certified WLAN options, including next generation Wireless -N, allow you to connect to the Internet and e-mail wherever you spend most of your time—whether you are at the office, home,or in public areas equipped with Wi-Fi access such as airports, hotels, and coffee shops.
- With over 95,000 hours of rigorous and exhaustive testing, the HP Total Test Process helps ensure that your notebook will withstand a wide range of work environments. The HP DriveGuard helps protect your notebook from system failures and data loss caused by operational shock due to an accidental drop.
HP 6820s, Intel® Pentium®, 1.73 GHz, 43.2 cm (17"), 1440 x 900 pixels, 2 GB, 250 GB
HP 6820s. Processor family: Intel® Pentium®, Processor model: T2370, Processor frequency: 1.73 GHz. Display diagonal: 43.2 cm (17"), Display resolution: 1440 x 900 pixels. Internal memory: 2 GB, Internal memory type: DDR2-SDRAM. Total storage capacity: 250 GB, Optical drive type: DVD±RW. Discrete graphics adapter. Operating system installed: Windows Vista Home Basic. Weight: 2.95 kg