Your Option Limitedis a one (1) year (HP Option LimitedPeriod) parts replacementon any HP-branded or Compaq-branded options (HP Options). If your HP Option is installed in an HP Hardware Product, HP may provideservice either for the HP Option LimitedPeriod or the remaining Limited Warranty Period of the HP Hardware Product in which the HP Option is being installed, whichever period is the longer but not to exceed three (3) years from the date you purchased the HP Option.
Long product name HP Quick Release Bracket
The short editorial description of HP Quick Release Bracket
LCD Monitor Quick Release Mount
HP Quick Release Bracket:
The official marketing text of HP Quick Release Bracket as supplied by the manufacturer
The HP Quick Release is the newest option designed for use with 100 mm VESA-compatible LCD Monitors, dc7000 series USDT and Thin Clients.
- Mount any combination of devices that are compatible with 100 mm VESA Mounting Interface Standard.
- Failsafe "Sure-Lock" mechanism snaps the monitor (or mounted device) securely in place, and can be further secured with a theft-deterrent security screw.
- Minimize desk space requirements with wall or swing-arm mounting.
- Securely mount monitors in common areas and quickly remove them for safekeeping at the end of the day.
- Medical/institutional settings: Securely mount monitors in nursing stations and public areas.
Short summary description HP Quick Release Bracket:
This short summary of the HP Quick Release Bracket data-sheet is auto-generated and uses the product title and the first six key specs.
HP Quick Release Bracket, 160 mm, 132 mm, 16.5 mm, 370 g, 160 x 132 x 16.5 mm
Long summary description HP Quick Release Bracket:
This is an auto-generated long summary of HP Quick Release Bracket based on the first three specs of the first five spec groups.
HP Quick Release Bracket. Width: 160 mm, Depth: 132 mm, Height: 16.5 mm. Dimensions (WxDxH): 160 x 132 x 16.5 mm