Intel Pentium G3220T (2.6GHz, 3MB), 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB 7200 rpm SATA, SATA SuperMulti DVD-RW, Intel HD Graphics, 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, webcam, 5-in-1, 19.5" TN WLED LCD (1600 × 900), Windows 7 Professional 64 / Windows 8.1 Pro 64 + 3 year Next Business Day Onsite Desktop Only HW Support (U6578A)
This space saving and stylish All-in-One offers impressive productivity features combined with powerful PC performance and security. Watch your business flourish while maximizing the total cost of ownership with a 12-month product lifecycle.
Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
- Take advantage of the stylish, progressive and space-saving All-in-One design that’s the perfect fit for your business-- with a 12-month product lifecycle.
- Look smart and work smarter, thanks to a stylish design offering an easel stand for placement on your desk or VESA wall mount.1 It’s the perfect way to meet your needs—and your budget.
- Help improve the environment when you use an EPEAT® Gold registered All-in-One PC with ENERGY STAR® qualified configurations. It’s designed with the environment in mind.
- Here’s a PC you can rely on. Enjoy a business-class platform and 12-month lifecycle.
- Be confident at the helm with help from programs like HP Support Assistant15 that make deployment and management a breeze.
- Protect data, devices and identities with HP BIOSphere3 and features like HP Client Security and HP Trust Circles5 to make sure only approved contacts can access the files.
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection6 offers enhanced protection against virus attacks to the BIOS and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
- Keep sensitive information in safe hands. HP Trust Circles5 protects your data by ensuring that only approved contacts can access critical files.
- Rest easy and work confidently with dependable support options including a parts/labor/on-site warranty and parts availability for up to 3 years.
- HP BIOSphere3 helps keep unauthorized users’ hands off your hard drive with HP Client Security4 , automatic drive lock that requires a password for power-up.
- Cruise through tasks easily and efficiently with the latest processor technology. Robust memory and a powerful chipset supports the Intel® Core™ 4th Generation processor.
- Simple and effective video and audio conferencing is easy with this Skype ready AiO with integrated video camera, microphone and DTS Sound + to provide crisp clear audio.
- Keep all your work in plain sight. Be up to 35% more productive by adding up to one external monitor with DisplayPort with Multi-Stream.
- Coast through your task list thanks to Windows 8.1 and HP. Enjoy a new user experience that includes intuitive and simple software applications like HP ePrint.
- Easily share your internet connection with up to five devices with HP Wireless Hotspot. Connect your smart phone or tablet or help colleagues get online and improve productivity.
HP ProOne 400 G1, 49.5 cm (19.5"), HD+, Intel Pentium G, 4 GB, 500 GB, Windows 7 Professional
HP ProOne 400 G1. Product type: All-in-One PC. Display diagonal: 49.5 cm (19.5"), HD type: HD+, Display resolution: 1600 x 900 pixels. Processor family: Intel Pentium G, Processor frequency: 2.6 GHz. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM. Total storage capacity: 500 GB, Storage media: HDD. On-board graphics adapter model: Intel® HD Graphics. Built-in camera. Optical drive type: DVD Super Multi. Operating system installed: Windows 7 Professional. Product colour: Black, Silver