ProLiant DL380p Gen8 12 LFF Configure-to-order Server
What is your server bottleneck....storage, processing, expansion? No matter the bottleneck, the HP ProLiant DL380p Gen8 Server series can help. It sets the data center standard for 2U 2-socket rack servers with the latest in serviceability, enhanced configuration flexibility, customer-inspired design, and unmatched performance.
The DL380p Gen8 Server offers the perfect solution for the dynamic compute requirements of growing small businesses as well as demanding data centers.
Improved Capacity and Performance on Compute and Storage
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v2 product family offers increased performance, improved security and efficiency; ideal for demanding workloads.
- HP SmartMemory, with speeds up to 1866MHz, prevents data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency.
- GPU compute support to maximize performance
- HP SmartCache, a controller-based caching solution, caches hot data onto lower latency SSDs providing up to 4x better workload performance.* *Feb. 2013, Performance and config as outlined in Whitepaper TC1211951
Unlock your Infrastructure’s Potential with HP’s Easy-to-Use Integrated Management and Support
- HP iLO Management Engine is a complete set of embedded features, standard on all ProLiant Gen8 servers. Includes HP iLO, HP Agentless Management, HP Active Health System, HP Intelligent Provisioning, and HP Embedded Remote Support.
- HP Insight Online with HP remote support provides 24X7 remote monitoring and anywhere, anytime personalized access to your IT and support status.
- HP Smart Update, including HP SUM, SPP and other products, reduces deployment time and update complexity by systematically and securely updating server infrastructure in the data center; in most cases the downtime is limited to a single reboot.
Energy Efficiency by Design
- HP Common Slot Power Supplies provide a new level of efficiency with 80 PLUS Titanium certification (96%) and new infrastructure power efficiencies with 277VAC and 380VDC input voltages.
- First in industry to include 3D array of temperature sensors to help precisely control server fans to direct cooling and reduce unnecessary fan power, saving on cooling costs.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate HP’s continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
Redefining the Customer Experience with HP ProActive Insight Architecture
- User-inspired design features that prevent data loss, reduce downtime, and improve serviceability include HP SmartDrives, HP Smart Socket guides, "Easy Install" Rail kit options, and tool-less access to components.
- Integrated Lifecycle Automation provides a breakthrough in Converged Infrastructure management with simplified provisioning, proactive health monitoring and alerting, and automated firmware and system software maintenance.
- Dynamic Workload Acceleration converges storage, compute, and I/O to turbo-charge performance and resiliency while eliminating bottlenecks.
- Automated Energy Optimization reclaims space, power, and cooling resources needed for workloads and eliminates costly errors caused by manual operation activities in the data center.
- HP Proactive Insight Experience enables industry leading performance, uptime and productivity utilizing a proactive, personalized, simplified support experience.
- Microsoft and Windows NT are registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Novell and NetWare are registered trademarks or trademarks of Novell, Inc. Solaris is a registered trademark or trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc., in the U.S. and/or other countries. Linux is a registered trademark or trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and/or other countries. Red Hat is a registered trademark or trademark of Red Hat, Inc., in the U.S. and/or other countries. SuSE and its logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SuSE AG in the U.S. and/or other countries. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the U.S. and other countries. All other product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.
HP ProLiant DL380p Gen8 12 LFF CTO, Intel C600, LGA 2011 (Socket R), Intel, Intel® Xeon®, E5-2600, DDR3-SDRAM
HP ProLiant DL380p Gen8 12 LFF CTO. Motherboard chipset: Intel C600, Processor socket: LGA 2011 (Socket R), Processor family: Intel. Supported memory types: DDR3-SDRAM. Storage drive sizes supported: 3.5", Supported storage drive interfaces: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), Serial ATA, RAID levels: 0, 1, 1+0. Chassis type: Rack (2U). Width: 445.5 mm, Depth: 749.4 mm, Height: 87.4 mm