USB-2 PCI Host Controller, 2-ports
Ultra hi-speed USB-2 PCI host controller with PPSL technology™
The Freecom USB-2 PCI host controller with PPSL-technology adds two extra USB ports to your system and provides connectivity to both USB-1 and USB-2 devices. It’s capable of transferring data up to 480Mbit/s while maintaining backward-compatibility with older USB-1 devices. Freecom’s Power Protect System Lockout TechnologyTM (PPSL) prevents both peripheral and system from abrupt burnouts. The Future is Simple!
- Adds 2 USB 2.0 hi-speed ports to your PC.
- Supports USB 2.0 devices and is backward-compatible with most popular USB 1.1 devices.
- For storage devices, printers,modems, video cameras, scanners, ethernet devices and others.
- Includes PPSL technology™ (Power Protect System Lockout Technology).
- USB-IF compliant.
- Free helpdesk.
- Plug-n-play installation.
Freecom USB-2 PCI Host Controller, PCI, Pentium 266 MHz, 32 MB, 40 MB, 480 Mbit/s, Drivers
Freecom USB-2 PCI Host Controller. Host interface: PCI. Minimum processor: Pentium 266 MHz, Minimum RAM: 32 MB, Minimum storage drive space: 40 MB. Data transfer rate: 480 Mbit/s, Bundled software: Drivers, Platform: PC