Business Edition of Antivirus for Linux Years 1
Powerful cross-platform antimalware protection for Linux desktop systems
- Comprehensive Endpoint Protection for Linux Desktop
- Low System Demands. Leaves more system resources free while still delivering complete protection.
- Remote Management Included. Fully manageable via ESET Remote Administrator.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux Desktop includes:
- Device control
- Cross-platform protection
- Simple, easy to use protection
- Low system footprint
- Eliminates all types of threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware.
- Offers broad range of customization and setting options.
- Lets you block unauthorized media and devices types from the system.
- Delivers proven protection while leaving more system resources for programs used daily.
- Blocks pop-up messages and postpones security tasks when in full-screen mode.
- Compatible with ESET Remote Administrator and supports management through a web interface.
- Lets you manage all ESET security solutions from a single console, whether you are running Windows, macOS or Linux.
- Allows you to schedule and run scans, respond to security events, apply policies and manage other tasks from a single console.
- Performs remote installation of ESET software to multiple endpoints at once
- Installer package is fully compatible with software distribution tools like Apple Remote Desktop, LANDesk Management Suite, Casper Suite, and others
ESET Business Edition of Antivirus for Linux, 1 year(s), Download
ESET Business Edition of Antivirus for Linux. Number of years: 1 year(s). Minimum storage drive space: 100 MB, Minimum RAM: 512 MB. Distribution type: Download