Epson EMP-74L - 1500 ANSI lumens, XGA (1024 x 768) resolution, 2.9kg
Ideal projector for educational use
The Epson EMP-74L is an affordable XGA multimedia projector designed for educational use. With a brightness of 1500 ANSI lumens, it's ideal for use with interactive whiteboards and has a flexible range of inputs, so you can connect to a wide choice of equipment.
The Epson EMP-74L brings the benefits of Epson's advanced imaging technology to the education market. Its brightness and resolution will add an extra dimension to any classroom or seminar, while its lightweight, compact design makes it easy to carry around. It has a range of features designed to provide quality with efficiency, including Auto Keystone Correction and a long lamp life of 3000 hours*.
*Approximate figure. Actual life will vary depending on usage.
- Clear images with XGA (1024 x 768) resolution
- Epson LCD advanced imaging technology
- 2x PC and 2x video inputs for multiple presentations
- Monitor out connection for an additional monitor
- Password protection features for added security
- Auto Keystone Correction ensures perfect images
- 6 projection modes including Blackboard mode
- Front fan exhaust directs heat away from audience
- Low fan noise (33dB) will not distract audience
- Lightweight (2.9kg), compact and easy to carry
- Compatible with Epson EMP Monitor LAN software
Epson Epson EMP-74L, 1500 ANSI lumens, XGA (1024x768), 500:1, 85%, 15 - 92 kHz, 50 - 85 Hz
Epson Epson EMP-74L. Projector brightness: 1500 ANSI lumens, Projector native resolution: XGA (1024x768), Contrast ratio (typical): 500:1. Light source type: Lamp, Service life of light source: 3000 h, Lamp power: 200 W. Noise level: 33 dB, Country of origin: Spain. Market positioning: Home cinema. Display: LCD, Display diagonal: 1.78 cm (0.7")