AcuLaser M2000DN - 1200 x 1200 DPI, 28 ppm
Add speed, efficiency and quality to your office and workgroup printing with Epson’s AcuLaser M2000 A4 mono laser series. Combine high-speed 28 ppm and duplex flexibility with simple operation and low print costs.
Choose the model that suits you the best: standard version for single user, network version for small working groups. This compact laser is a fast, efficient addition to any business. From high volume documents to invoices and envelopes, Epson’s acclaimed technologies maximise speed and quality and achieve one of the most effective low cost per page printers on the market.
Handle jobs quickly and efficiently with standard duplex, fast processing and Epson MITech Memory Management.
- Fast, cost-effective printing – versatile mono laser for all your business printing.
- Great results – print up to 28 ppm with fast processing and efficient memory management.
- Print in seconds – Epson Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) technology processes documents at high speed for fast first page out.
- Versatile paper management – standard 300 sheets with 50 sheet manual tray and 250 sheet cassette; expandable to 800 sheets with 2 optional 250 sheet cassettes.
- Integrate easily - genuine Adobe PostScript 3 and PCL as standard.
- Simple to maintain – long-life components and easy maintenance.
- Save energy and keep costs low – save paper with standard duplex, high yield toner available for lower cost per page.
Epson AcuLaser M2000DN, 1200 x 1200 DPI, A4, 28 ppm, Network ready
Epson AcuLaser M2000DN. Maximum duty cycle: 20000 pages per month. Maximum resolution: 1200 x 1200 DPI. Maximum ISO A-series paper size: A4. Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 28 ppm. Network ready