AquaTrident CPU Water Block
Cooler Master wholly invests in the liquid cooling line from the hold system and DIY kit system to accessories, including CPU, HDD, VGA, Northbridge water block, radiator, thermal conductivity fluid, and water pipe. You not only experience the ultimate cooling performance and silent working environment, but also enjoy the beautiful blue color flowing on the tube in their computer systems.
Cooler Master's copper-based AquaTrident CPU Water Block achieves excellent heat dissipation and is compatible with all processors. One central water inlet and two offset water outlets offer maximum flow velocity.
- Easy to install and use.
- Universal retention module:
Intel® Xeon (Socket 604), Intel® Pentium® 4 (Socket 478/LGA775), Celeron® & Celeron® D (Socket 370/478), AMD K8 (Socket 754/939/940), Sempron™ (Socket A/754) and K7 (Socket A).
- High cooling performance:
- 1 centered water inlet and 2 offset water outlets for maximum flow velocity
- Pure copper base with skived fin ensures excellent heat dissipation.
- High reliability:
Special safety design and anti-corrosive process achieve high reliability.
- Provide best system stability and silent environment.
- Unique retention design patent pending.
Cooler Master AquaTrident CPU Water Block, Transparent, 482 g, 70 x 67.6 x 43 mm
Cooler Master AquaTrident CPU Water Block. Product colour: Transparent. Weight: 482 g. Dimensions (WxDxH): 70 x 67.6 x 43 mm