EOS-300x with 6 custom functions ,12 shooting modes , Large illuminated LCD ,1/4000 shutter speed
- Fast auto focus
- Up to 3 fps continuous shooting
- 1/4000 shutter speed
- 35-zone metering
- Wide-area 7-point AF
- Ergonomic one-hand operation
- E-TTL II auto-flash metering
- 6 custom functions
- 12 shooting modes
- Large illuminated LCD
- Compact and lightweight
Built in flash
- The powerful built-in retractable flash has a guide number of 13 and covers lenses as wide as 28mm. When in use, the flash head extends high above the lens to eliminate lens shadow and reduce unnatural shadows formed behind subjects. Flash synchronises at 1/125th sec.
- 35-Zone evaluative metering delivers consistently accurate exposures, ignoring particularly bright zones for balanced exposures in difficult lighting. Exposure modes include Program (P), Shutter-priority (Tv), Aperture-priority (Av), Manual (M) and Auto depth of field (A-Dep). Six PIC program modes include Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, and Night Portrait. Users can use six custom functions to establish favourite settings.
- With the touch of a button , auto focus can switch between One-Shot AF (for static objects), AI Servo AF (tracking moving subjects) and AF/AI Focus AF (automatic switching between modes). 7-point wide area auto focus ensures rapid focus, even with non-centered subjects. AF Points are selectable with an easy cross selection key, their position superimposed in the viewfinder for simple navigation. Shutter speed ranges from 30 sec to 1/4000th sec.
Canon EOS CAMERA EOS-300X, 10.2 MP, CMOS, 3x, 365 g, Black,Silver
Canon EOS CAMERA EOS-300X. Megapixel: 10.2 MP, Sensor type: CMOS. Optical zoom: 3x, Digital zoom: 4x. Display diagonal: 7.62 cm (3"). Internal memory: 128 MB. Weight: 365 g. Product colour: Black,Silver