Omniview Soho Series 4-Port KVM Switch, PS/2 & USB
Now Belkin gives you control over four computers; either PS/2 and/or USB models, or both from a single console. The OmniView SOHO Series 4-Port KVM Switch with Audio from Belkin gives you easy, cross-platform control when used with Sun and Macintosh USB platform. The SOHO Series also adds a sharp new look to your desktop, with its vertical design that saves space while providing built-in cable management. When the shroud slides into place, the cables flow neatly through the back opening.
Engineered with such advanced features as audio and microphone switching support,the Belkin SOHO Series makes controlling multiple computers easier than ever.Now you can switch between speakers and microphones without having to unplug and re-plug them. The flash feature gets you firmware updates quickly and easily through a simple serial interface. The SOHO Series also supports high-quality resolution of up to 2048x1536@85Hz when used with coaxial VGA cabling, offering uncompromising display quality. It requires no additional power supply and standard features include hot key functionality, keyboard and PS/2 emulations, and a Belkin Five-Year Warranty.
• Enables control of up to 4 PS/2 or USB computers (or both) from one keyboard, monitor, and mouse
• Offers audio and microphone switching
• Supports video resolutions up to 2048x1536@85Hz through a 400MHz bandwidth
• Provides built-in cable management design
• Features hot key switching and direct-port access button
• Flash upgrade firmware support
• 10-second AutoScan function
• Keyboard and PS/2 emulations for error-free boot-up
• PC99 color-coded connectors for matching cables to appropriate ports quickly and easily
Please, note! this product is not flash upgradeable when using a Macintosh!
Belkin Omniview Soho Series 4-Port KVM Switch, PS/2 & USB, 2048 x 1536 pixels
Belkin Omniview Soho Series 4-Port KVM Switch, PS/2 & USB. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels, Video bandwidth: 400 Hz. Connectivity technology: Wired, I/O ports: USB PS/2