PureAV Component Video Cable 0.9m
Using advanced engineering methods and the highest-quality materials, PureAV Component Video Cables isolate your signal from interference to deliver brighter, more accurate colors and sharper detail from your components.
The ideal solution for HDTV and progressive-scan DVD players, Component Video separates color into its primary components using three cables to transmit three distinct signals. This provides brighter, more accurate colors and sharper detail, exceeding the performance of Composite and S-Video.
• Improves clarity with superior-grade, 99.99%-purity, solid-copper conductors
• Maintains signal integrity and 75-Ohm impedance using precision-formulated, nitrogen-injected dielectric
• Creates precise contact and increased durability with a split-tip center pin and 6-cut, corrosion-resistant, 24k gold RCA connectors
• Delivers maximum bandwidth with 75-Ohm coaxial construction
• Provides maximum isolation from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference with double-shielded construction
• Isolates signal from noise with 100%-coverage aluminum/Mylar foil shield
• Creates a second layer of protection with tinned, copper-braided shielding
• Eliminates the corrosion that is common in bare, copper-braided shielding
Belkin PureAV Component Video Cable 0.9m, 0.9 m, Black
Belkin PureAV Component Video Cable 0.9m. Cable length: 0.9 m, Product colour: Black