Microsoft Exchange Server Standard 2003Korean Patch Microsoft Volume License CDMLF Service Pack 1
Exchange Server 2003 Standard Edition is designed to meet the messaging and collaboration needs of small and medium corporations, and for specific messaging server roles or branch offices.
- Integrated with Windows Server 2003 or Windows 2000 Active Directory directory service for lower TCO.
- Single-seat administration with Microsoft Management Console (MMC).
- Policies for quickly changing a wide range of objects such as mailboxes.
- New anti-spam features and integration with Office Outlook 2003 Safe and Block Sender lists.
- New Virus Scanning API 2.5 for improved anti-virus solutions.
- New client logging and error reporting tools for faster problem resolution.
- Integration with Windows Server 2003 Volume Shadow Copy service for fast, reliable backup and restore.
- New, enhanced Outlook Web Access for fast access to Exchange from the Internet and with greater security. The new user interface (UI) is updated to mirror the Outlook 2003 UI and includes new features such as spelling checker, tasks lists, S/MIME support for security, and HTML content blocking for security.
- New resources and prescriptive guidance on deployment.
- New premigration analysis and reporting tools.
- New Active Directory Migration Tools (ADMT 2.0).
Microsoft Exchange Server Standard 2003Korean Patch Volume L, 500 MB, 128 MB, Intel Pentium II 500 Mhz, PC, Windows 2000 Server or Windows 2000 Advanced Server with SP3 or later, Windows Server 2003,..., CD-ROM
Microsoft Exchange Server Standard 2003Korean Patch Volume L. Minimum hard disk space: 500 MB, Minimum RAM: 128 MB, Minimum processor: Intel Pentium II 500 Mhz. Compatible operating systems: Windows 2000 Server or Windows 2000 Advanced Server with SP3 or later, Windows Server 2003,..., Media types supported: CD-ROM