Microsoft Publisher 2003 Win32 Greek Disk Kit Student Media Microsoft Volume License CD MLF
Keeping in touch and communicating with customers is essential for any business. A complete business publishing and marketing materials solution, Publisher 2003 can help you reach out to customers. With Publisher 2003, it's easier than ever to design, create, and publish professional marketing and communication materials in-house.
- New - Publication Task Pane - Use new categories from the New Publication task pane. Choose to start your design by publication type (for print, e-mail, or the Web), by a specific Design Set, or from a blank publication.
- New - 10 new Master Design Sets - Create a consistent look across business publications with new Master Design Sets, which are collections of templates that carry a consistent design theme across publications. Choose from 45 Master Design Sets in Publisher 2003 Improved Features.
- Enhanced support for the Web - Create a marketing Web site with new Web site wizards, built-in support for more than 20 new Web page types, enhanced navigation bar support, and other improved features. You can make changes easily by uploading incremental changes to a Web file. Or, create print publications, including brochures, newsletters, postcards, CD or DVD labels, and other publications.
- Polish your publications with an improved Design Checker, support for multiple master pages, tools to align baselines, and tools to control widows and orphans.
- Enhanced commercial printing support - Take advantage of support for process colour (CMYK) composite postscript printing and the improved Graphics Manager.
- Make the most your
time - Increase your efficiency by publishing a single publication in multiple ways: Print it to your desktop printer; take it to a commercial printer; save it to the Web; and send a single page in an e-mail message or the entire publication as an attachment.
- Increased Flexibility - Benefit from increased flexibility during the planning and layout phase. You can insert empty picture frames as placeholders before you've selected final imagery for your publication.
- Expand your template collection - Expand your collection of content by downloading templates from Templates on Microsoft Office Online. Organise and access them in the Templates category of the New Publication task pane.
Microsoft Publisher 2003 Win32 Greek Disk Kit Student Media, 240 MB, 128 MB, Intel Pentium II Processor 300 Mz, PC, Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 (SP3) or later; or Windows XP or later.
Microsoft Publisher 2003 Win32 Greek Disk Kit Student Media. Minimum storage drive space: 240 MB, Minimum RAM: 128 MB, Minimum processor: Intel Pentium II Processor 300 Mz. Platform: PC, Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 (SP3) or later; or Windows XP or later.