Microsoft OneNote 2003 Win32 Japanese Disk Kit Student Media Microsoft Volume License CD MLF
OneNote 2003 is a new program in the Microsoft Office System that enables you to capture, organise, and reuse your notes on laptop computers, desktop computers, or Tablet PCs. It gives you one place to store all your notes and the freedom to work with them how you want. OneNote 2003 also helps you capture information in multiple ways and then organise and use it according to your needs.
- Take notes anywhere - Take notes anywhere on the page and put information wherever you want. You can move your cursor to any place on the screen and start typing.
- Record audio notes - Record audio notes that are synchronised to your written notes to make sure you don't miss something important.
- Hand write your notes - Hand write your notes or draw diagrams and pictures using a Tablet PC or a pen input device on your laptop computer or desktop computer.
- Put pictures, text, and information from the Web into OneNote 2003 - Put pictures, text, and other information from a Web site directly into OneNote 2003 using the drag-and-drop operation. OneNote automatically includes the Web address for you so that you can reference the information later.
- Customise how you work - Create as many notebooks, folders, and pages as you need; customise them for how you work; and keep them all in one convenient place.
- Search your notes - Search your notes quickly and find what you need without having to know in which notebook, folder, or file you saved that information.
- Create and search Note Flags - Create and search Note Flags to highlight urgent action items. Your important tasks and reminders will always be easy to find.
- Combine, format, and your rearrange notes - Combine, format, and rearrange notes by using a drag-and-drop operation to organise your notes in a way that makes sense to you.
- Find your most recent notes - Immediately find your most recent notes without having to search through your folders or files. OneNote 2003 always opens at the page and notebook where you were last working.
- Write down important notes or leave reminders with Quick Pane - Write down pertinent information or leave yourself reminders with the OneNote Quick Pane, which can "float", or stay open on top of the other programs you are using.
- Automatically save your data - Enjoy the security of knowing you won't lose data. Everything you capture in OneNote 2003 is automatically saved for you.
- Move, reformat, or combine notes from previous notebooks - Move, reformat, or combine notes from previous notebooks so that you can use them for other projects, tasks, or meetings.
- Use your notes in other Microsoft Office System programs - Use your notes in other Microsoft Office System programs such as Microsoft Office Word 2003, Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, or Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003.
- E-mail your notes or publish them to a Web site - E-mail your notes or publish them to a Web site, such as one built with Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services, so that you can share important points and ideas with others.
Microsoft OneNote 2003 Win32 Japanese Disk Kit Student Media, 100 MB, 64 MB, Intel Pentium Processor or equivalent, PC,TabletPC, Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 (SP3) or later; or Windows XP or later.
Microsoft OneNote 2003 Win32 Japanese Disk Kit Student Media. Minimum storage drive space: 100 MB, Minimum RAM: 64 MB, Minimum processor: Intel Pentium Processor or equivalent. Platform: PC,TabletPC, Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 (SP3) or later; or Windows XP or later.