DSView 3 Media kit - No license key
Avocent's DSView® 3 management software provides data centres with a secure, centralized management solution for all of your IT assets-physical and virtual. DSView 3 software allows administrators to access, diagnose, and modify any managed device from any point on the globe, regardless of the health or status of the OS or the network connection to those devices. DSView 3 software makes your data centre and remote offices more manageable, accessible, extensible, and secure.
DSView 3 software provides a single, secure, browser-based interface to manage your entire data centre environment, including the following:
- Citrix® XenServer™ and virtual machines
- VMware Virtual Infrastructure, including Virtual Centres, ESX Servers and Virtual Machines
- Blade servers and enclosures
- Embedded service processors
- Rack-mounted servers
- Cyclades® ACS advanced console servers
- DSR® KVM over IP switches
- PM Intelligent Power Distribution Units (IPDUs)
- MergePoint® service processor management devices
- Select 3rd party KVM and IPDUs
DSView 3 software also provides custom views for each user, graphical report building and task automation tools, and a holistic view of your network assets no other system can equal. The DS Zones feature offers even greater administration control by user, units or groups for better asset accountability and remote office and departmental autonomy.
DSView 3 software's "hub and spoke" architecture allows for high availability and distributed access across locations. DSView 3 software's out-of-band features allow admins to diagnose and repair problems even when gateways, routers, or other IP connectivity is down.
Data centres evolve. Whether you're migrating to blades, experimenting with SANs, or simply trying out a new router, DSView 3 software can help you maintain control by integrating with new technologies and providing a consistent interface, regardless of your underlying infrastructure. DSView 3 software offers deep pre-built integration with HP Software, NetClarity, Uptime Devices, VMWare and others, and provides an API to enable integration with other applications.
DSView 3 software easily integrates with your existing security infrastructure, authenticating against your internal or external standards-based services. All traffic is encrypted and the detailed activity logs provide a critical audit trail for issue resolution and regulatory compliance. By minimizing the need for local access in the data centre the remote management capabilities allow you to physically lock down sensitive machines for greater peace of mind.
The DSView 3 Power Manager extends the capability of the DSView 3 software by also giving companies the ability to monitor and measure IT energy consumption, costs, and trends across all levels within their data centres and remote locations. Click here to learn more about managing data centre power.
DSView 3 Management Software Quick Facts
- Secure, centralized management of your entire infrastructure via a single interface
- Auto discovery of appliances
- Hub and spoke architecture for redundancy, real-time updates and load balancing across multiple sites
- Diagnostic testing from your desktop - across the hall or around the globe
- Detailed audit logs and reporting
- Automated updates, file loading and scheduling
- Simultaneous firmware updates
- Selectable encryption modes (AES, DES, 3DES, 128bit SSL) to support your security policy
- Authentication against existing services (LDAP, Active Directory, NT Domain, RADIUS, TACACS+, and RSA SecurID)
- IPv6 capable
Vertiv DSV3-DVD, 512 MB
Vertiv DSV3-DVD. Minimum RAM: 512 MB