CD-R 80MIN 700MB 52X LightScribe 30pk Spindle, Kit 2 x 30pk
LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling is a new technology that offers consumers and businesses a simple, no-hassle way to burn professional, silkscreen-quality labels on their CDs. Using the same laser that burns data in their disc drives, customers burn their data as always, flip the disc over, reinsert it into the drive and burn a precise and permanent iridescent label.
Features & Benefits
- Certified for recording speeds 1X to 52X.
- Burn music, digital photo albums, presentations and home movies directly on your CD or DVD. Flip…. Inscribe/Burn your customized label. All with one laser…in one drive!
- Professional-quality labels: laser precision and detail means no more marker scrawl or adhesive labels to center, only to have them peel off the disc.
- Simplicity: no-hassle labels, just burn the disc, flip it and burn the label.
- Durability: the disc’s image-ready coating is an integral part of its manufacture, providing long-lasting, scratch-resistant labels.
- Mobility: labels can be burned wherever and whenever a disc is burned, no need for a printer.
- Creativity: freedom to combine text and graphics in simple or complex labels that reflect one’s personality and attitude.
Verbatim LightScribe CD-R 30pk x 2, 52x, CD-R, 700 MB, Spindle, 60 pc(s)
Verbatim LightScribe CD-R 30pk x 2. Type: CD-R, CD storage capacity: 700 MB, Quantity per pack: 60 pc(s). CD write speed: 52x. Package type: Spindle. Technical features: LightScribe