ABS 3D Filament 1.75mm 1kg Reel — Silver
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances (±0.05mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
- Custom spool, designed for strength and uniform feeding – ensures top quality prints every time.
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) – copolymer blend of styrene, acryl and butadiene.
- Durable, impact resistant filament.
- Glossy appearance – can be cut, filed or glued post printing – acetone can provide smooth surface
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature between 230-240ºC and a heated bed temperature of 70°C are recommended.
- Environmentally-friendly, recyclable product
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Storage and Handling:
- Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
- Store unused material in cool, dark place.
Verbatim ABS Filament, 1 kg, 1.75 mm, 1.5 kg, 1 pc(s)
Verbatim ABS Filament. Weight: 1 kg, Thickness: 1.75 mm. Package weight: 1.5 kg. Quantity per pack: 1 pc(s)