SmartOnline 208/240, 230V 6kVA 5.4kW Double-Conversion UPS, 4U Rack/Tower, Extended Run, Network Card Options, USB, DB9 Serial, Bypass Switch, Hardwire
With its detachable PDU with bypass switch, the SU6000RT4UHVHW is easily hot-swappable by a user of any skill set—no need for lengthy and expensive service calls, and no downtime if a repair or battery replacement is needed. In bypass mode, the PDU passes power to equipment without the use of the power and battery modules, allowing them to be removed while keeping your application in operation.
UPS battery backup keeps connected equipment operational through short power failures, and provides time to save data and perform an orderly system shutdown in case of a prolonged blackout. The SU6000RT4UHVHW’s runtime can be expanded with optional external battery packs.
The SU6000RT4UHVHW features a highly efficient (96%) economy mode setting that can significantly reduce a facility's energy costs by minimizing heat output, reducing cooling requirements and consuming less electricity.
An LCD display with LED indicators enables IT personnel to operating modes and conditions. The LCD/LED panel rotates for viewing in horizontal rack or vertical tower installations and includes an audible alarm that signals various conditions.
The SU6000RT4UHVHW features a USB port and a DB9 ports for comprehensive network power monitoring and control. Network management card options available.
The unit requires only 4U of rack space in a standard rack enclosure and can be installed in a 2-post rack using the 2POSTRMKITHD accessory, or in a tower configuration with the 2-9USTAND accessory.
The SU6000RT4UHVHW comes with $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only) for connected equipment.
● Tripp Lite SU6000RT4UHVHW 6000VA / 6kVA / 5400 watt on-line, double-conversion UPS system in a single 4U rack/tower compatible housing
● Full-time active power conditioning maintains clean, continuous dual-conversion AC output free of voltage fluctuations, power interruptions and line noise
● Fault tolerant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
● Detachable back panel PDU contains hardwire input and output connections, plus manual bypass switch to support hot-swappable whole UPS replacement with no interruption to connected equipment
● Hardwire input and output connections supported
● Included rail kit supports 4U 19 inch rackmount installation in 4 post racks
● Optional 2POSTRMKITHD supports installation in 2 post 19 inch racks (1 required for SU6000RT4UHVHW)
● Optional 2-9USTAND supports upright tower placement (1 required for SU6000RT4UHVHW)
● Maximum installed rack depth of only 20.7 in. / 52.6cm inches
● Maintains full-time sine wave output within 2% of selected 200/208/220/230/240V nominal in double conversion mode
● Corrects brownouts to 156V at full load (100V at 50% load or less)
● Corrects overvoltages to 290V at full load (300V at 90% load or less)
● Supports 50/60Hz operation for worldwide frequency compatibility
● Double-conversion operation offers full-time AC to DC, then DC to AC conversion to maintain perfectly regulated sine wave AC output with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
● High efficiency ECONOMY MODE operation significantly reduces BTU heat output and operating energy costs
● Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression
● Supports detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via built-in RS-232, USB and network management card options
● Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD
● Optional RELAYIOMINI interface module offers three configurable hard contact closure outputs for custom event notification (requires removal of USB interface module)
● HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
● USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
● Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll controls support front-panel visual monitoring of all major
● UPS functions with support for a variety of control options to support advanced UPS settings and configurations
● LED/LCD display panel rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations
● Supports Emergency Power Off (EPO) via built-in interface
● Battery independent restart ensures automatic UPS power-up without user interaction after lengthy power outages, even when batteries are expired and require replacement
● BP192V12-3U external battery packs are field replaceable and hot swappable
● Intelligent battery management system with temperature-compensated charging extends battery life
● Some external battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite's External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
● Frequency conversion mode enables conversion of 60Hz to 50Hz or 50Hz to 60Hz (no de-rating)
● Completely user hot-swappable—no service call or technician needed
● Protects rackmount servers, telecom systems and other networking equipment in high-voltage environments with true on-line operation, pure sine wave output and zero transfer time to battery
● Hardwire input and output with 200/208/220/230/240V 50/60Hz compatibility
● 6kVA/5400W capacity in 4U form factor with power module and independent, detachable PDU
● Hot-swappable power and battery modules
● 8.5-minute half-load runtime, 2-minute full-load; expandable runtime with external battery packs
● Front panel LEDs with detailed LCD monitoring and control screen
● USB and RS232 communication ports; Network management card options
● SU6000RT4UHVPM Hot-swappable UPS Power Module
● SUPDMB6KHW Detachable PDU with Maintenance Bypass Switch
● 1 x 1.83 m USB Cable
● 1 x 1.83 m DB9 Cable
● 4-Post Rackmount Hardware
Tripp Lite SmartOnline 208/240, 230V 6kVA 5.4kW Double-Conversion UPS, 4U Rack/Tower, Extended Run, Network Card Options, USB, DB9 Serial, Bypass Switch, Hardwire. Output power capacity: 6000 VA, Output power: 5400 W, Input operation voltage (min): 200 V. Battery recharge time: 6 h, Typical backup time at half load: 8.5 min, Typical backup time at full load: 2 min. Form factor: Rackmount, Colour of product: Black, Rack capacity: 4U. Noise level: 60 dB. Certification: UL1778 CSA FCC Part 15 Category A IEC 61000-4-5 1995 B