ServerProtect for Multi-Platform, GOV, Renewal, 26-50 users, 24 months
Effective malware protection for servers and storage systems
Prevent malware from stealing valuable data stored on:
- Microsoft Windows & Novell NetWare servers;
- Linux servers;
- EMC, NetApp, and Hitachi Data Systems lines of data storage systems.
Protect against viruses, rootkits, and data-stealing malware while simplifying and automating security operations on servers and storage systems. This reliable solution from the market leader in server
security offers real-time protection, high performance, and low processing overhead.
Patented Technology Provides the Strongest Physical Defenses Our File Servers, Web Servers, and Storage Systems
- Helps deliver real-time server protection against viruses, worms, spyware and Trojan attacks.
- Helps reduce administrative costs through management of remote installation, maintenance, and upgrades from a central console.
- Minimizes manual tasks by automating routine antivirus maintenance and updates.
- Provides greater deployment flexibility and control through granular policy management.
- Alerts administrators to virus outbreaks and emergencies to help reduce response time.
- Provides comprehensive logs and reports to help identify dangerous activities before they become threats.
Scan and detect malware in real time and leverage cleanup capabilities to help remove malicious code and repair any system damage caused by them. A single management console centrally enforces, administers, and updates malware protection on every server throughout an organization.
Protect your Linux file servers from becoming unwitting hosts for viruses, Trojans and a full range of other malware. With support for all common Linux distributions, this reliable solution now provides enhanced spyware protection and kernel independence—another powerful solution to your enterprise’s security and compliance strategy.
Prevent malware from stealing valuable enterprise information or from spreading debilitating attacks through your network by blocking threats at the point of storage. Safeguards EMC, NetApp, and Hitachi Data Systems lines of network-attached storage systems by detecting and removing viruses and spyware in real time. This comprehensive storage security uses the industry-standard ICAP protocol to complement support for traditional RPC communication protocols. Plus, it simplifies network protection with automatic, incremental security updates and centralized management of servers via a web-based console.
Trend Micro ServerProtect for Multi-Platform, GOV, RNW, 26-50u, 24m, 26-50, Government (GOV), 24 month(s), Renewal
Trend Micro ServerProtect for Multi-Platform, GOV, RNW, 26-50u, 24m. License quantity: 26-50, License type: Government (GOV), License term in months: 24 month(s), Software type: Renewal