Ghost Solution Suite 1.1 EN
Symantec Ghost Solution Suite is the industry’s most widely-used enterprise imaging and deployment solution. Its OS deployment, software distribution, and PC migration and retirement features allow enterprise IT staff to easily manage the entire PC lifecycle while reducing support costs. With Ghost Solution Suite, administrators can quickly deploy or restore an OS image or application onto a PC and easily migrate user settings, data and profiles—all without having to physically touch the PC.
- Suite includes Symantec Ghost, Symantec Client Migration, and the imaging technology of DeployCenter Library.
- Remote deployment of operating systems and applications with Ghost Console.
- Sector-based and file-based disk imaging creates file images of any FAT, NTFS, EXT2, and EXT3 file system.
- Client staging area for storing files and images on the client machines is preserved during a system restore or OS migration.
- Fast and easy deployment of new systems, migration of user data and settings, and system updates.
- Deploy individual files to multiple recipients simultaneously with multicast file transfer.
- Safely retire and dispose of PCs with secure data disposal that meets U.S. Department of Defense standards.
- More effective management of image and software deployments with hardware and software inventory.
Symantec Ghost Solution Suite 1.1, Box, English
Symantec Ghost Solution Suite 1.1. Software type: Box. Minimum storage drive space: 6 MB, Minimum processor: 133Mhz Pentium, Minimum RAM: 32 MB. Platform: PC, Media types supported: CD. Compatible operating systems: Client: Windows 95b, 98SE, NT4(sp4), 2000 Professional (sp1) XP Professional, XP Tablet PC Edition.... Language version: English