DVD±RW, 2MB, USB 2.0, Black
22X External USB 2.0 DVD-Writer
- SpeedPlus™ power speed technology
- S.A.T (Speed Adjustment Technology)
- double OPC (Optimum Power Control) in DVD+R
- Firmware Live Update
SAMSUNG 22X External DVD Writer supports powerful over speed performance. It allows writing
with the high speed of 22X on a low cost of 16X media. You can make your own label by using the LightScribe, the Direct Disc Labeling function.
SpeedPlus™ power speed technology
- Powerful over-speed support.
- Low noise and vibration control system for high speed.
- Optimised algorithm for fastest speed.
S.A.T (Speed Adjustment Technology)
Diverse quality discs in the market. But just click to burn with no worries when you use SAMSUNG WriteMaster™. Smart enough to write in the most optimised speed for the disc automatically.
double OPC (Optimum Power Control) in DVD+R
Usually the outer side of the disc has lower writing quality because of vibration and swaying of the disc makes the servo signal worse. But Double OPC enables to check the writing quality, changes the laser power not only in the inner but also in the outer side before writing for the reliable performance.
Firmware Live Update
Install the Firmware Live Update program in your PC and it automatically upgrades the latest firmware version through internet by continued support of newer media.
Direct Disc Labeling technology burns labels directly onto your CDs and DVDs with laser-etched precision, using the same disc drive that burns.
RoHS compliant (Eco-Product)
- Minimum usage of environmentally harmful materials to preserve our environment.
- All SAMSUNG ODD products are RoHS compliant since ’06 July.
- RoHS = Restriction Of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances (-Pb, Hg, -Cd, Cr6+, PBBs, PBDEs).
Samsung SE-S224Q, Black, Vertical/Horizontal, DVD±R/RW, 2 MB, 48x, 22x
Samsung SE-S224Q. Product colour: Black, Mounting: Vertical/Horizontal. Optical drive type: DVD±R/RW, Drive device, buffer size: 2 MB. CD write speed: 48x, DVD+R write speed: 22x, CD rewrite speed: 4x. CD read speed: 48x, CD-R read speed: 40x, CD-RW read speed: 40x. DVD drive average random access time: 130 ms, CD-ROM drive average random access time: 110 ms