Samsung DM500T6A-A27S7. Processor frequency: 3.4 GHz, Processor family: 6th gen Intel® Core™ i7, Processor model: i7-6700. Internal memory: 8 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3L-SDRAM, Memory clock speed: 1600 MHz. Total storage capacity: 1128 GB, Storage media: HDD+SSD. Optical drive type: DVD Super Multi. On-board graphics adapter model: Intel® HD Graphics 530, Discrete graphics adapter model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti. Operating system installed: Windows 10 Home. Power supply: 350 W. Chassis type: Desktop. Product type: PC
- A processor (CPU), this is the heart of your computer, where the data processing is done.\
- Memory (RAM), this is very fast memory in which temporary data is stored before being processed by the processor.\
- Motherboard, this is the component that connects all the different parts of your computer. Often it has some integrated components like a sound card, enabling your computer to play sound, or a network card, to connect your computer to the network.\
- Video board, this is the part of your computer that is responsible for the graphics processing. Micro ATX motherboards often have an integrated video board. Those integrated video boards are generally not very well suited for playing games, but good enough for watching movies.\
- Hard disk, this is the permanent memory of your computer where your data is stored.\
- An optional DVD/CD player/recorder for reading/writing D
only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Samsung: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Leading-Edge Security for an Unwired Workplace
The capabilities of Intel® vPro™ technology help IT leadership protect cloud and virtual environments from rootkits and malware threats while ensuring that their organization can keep up with workforce demands. Hardware-based features support centralized image management and administration, secure network storage, and out-of-band protection.
Higher Performance When You Need It Most
Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.01 accelerates processor and graphics performance by increasing the operating frequency when operating below specification limits. The maximum frequency varies depending on workload, hardware, software, and overall system configuration.
Create, Edit, and Share Video in a Flash
Intel® Quick Sync Video uses the dedicated media processing capabilities of Intel® Graphics Technology to make video encoding tasks—such as creating DVDs or Blu-ray discs, creating and editing 3D videos, converting 2D video files into 3D, and converting video for portable media players and social networking sites—faster and easier.
Solutions to Help You Focus on Your Small Business
Intel® Small Business Advantage (Intel® SBA) helps small businesses without a managed network manage security and productivity issues. This solution helps maintain and protect PCs automatically so that you can focus on running your business.