Advantage Deluxe Electrol 135x178 cm / Matte White S / 4:3
The electrical projection screens from Projecta are ideal when heavy demands are placed on the projection screen. They provide the assurance that you will find the perfect product for your specific application. The projection screens are equipped with an excellent quality projection screen fabric and a roll mechanism that guarantees a perfectly flat-hanging screen fabric under any circumstances. The ease of operation is enormous thanks to the infrared remote control of your choosing or a cordless radio frequency remote control. The integrated quiet and strong motors are supplied standard with a five year guarantee. All of the screens come equipped with a sturdy case into which the projection screen fabric may be rolled away completely.
Projecta Advantage Deluxe Electrol
Electric built-in projection screen with closure door and extra motor gives maximum protection and optimal flexibility during installation in ceiling systems.
- Case and electrical connection can be assembled beforehand.
- Metal roller with screen fabric can be quickly and easily assembled afterwards.
- After installing the screen fabric is the motor always accessable.
- White case with extra supports for ceiling systems.
- After retraction, the white door closes the case seamlessly.
- Automatic stop for rolling in and out guarantees long lifespan of projection screen fabric.
- Black border increases perceived clarity of projected image.
- All electrical projection screens satisfy the following product safety standards: IEC 60335-1; 60335-2; DIN19045-5 and IEC 61000 for Electro Magnetic Compatibility.
- Somfy motor with 32 RPM (revolutions per minute) and 120 Watts.
- Quiet, fast motor with 5-year guarantee.
- Supplied with separate wall switch.
- Matte White S: double-sided laminated vinyl on a woven fiberglass support with black backing; gain 1.0, viewing angle 50º L/R, weight approx. 425 gr/m² and thickness approx. 0.34 mm.
- Formats square (1:1) and video (4:3).
- Projection screen fabric(s) satisfies the requirements for fire safety for building materials and building components.
- Video (4:3) formats has a wide black border all around.
Projecta Advantage Deluxe Electrol 135x178 Matte White S 4:3, 2.13 m (84"), 170 cm, 127 cm, 4:3
Projecta Advantage Deluxe Electrol 135x178 Matte White S 4:3. Diagonal: 2.13 m (84"), Viewable screen width (W): 170 cm, Viewable screen height (H): 127 cm, Native aspect ratio: 4:3, Format: Video