Cinema RF Electrol 138x180 Matte White S
The electrical projection screens from Projecta are ideal when heavy demands are placed on the projection screen. The projection screens are equipped with an excellent quality projection screen fabric and a roll mechanism that guarantees a perfectly flat-hanging screen fabric under any circumstances. The integrated quiet and strong motors are supplied standard with a five year guarantee.
Cinema RF Electrol
Broad range of compact, electric projection screens, with built-in radio frequency remote control and equipped with an extra high black border at the top for optimal viewing height. Plug & play: no extra installation and costs necessary.
Case (88x88mm) of steel with galvanised inner side and dark grey (RAL 7021) or white (RAL 9016) powder coated outside, fitted with impact resistant plastic end caps.
- Motor with 5-year guarantee and CE quality mark.
- Easy mounting on wall, ceiling and/or in soffit via integrated hanging brackets.
- All electrical projection screens satisfy the following product safety standards: IEC 60335-1; 60335-2; DIN19045-5 and IEC 61000 for Electro Magnetic Compatibility.
- The radio frequency remote control complies with the international standards (NEN 1010 and EN 60335-2) for radio transmitter equipment.
- Black border increases perceived clarity of projected image.
- Somfy motor with 17 RPM (rotations per minute) and 90 Watts.
- Supplied complete with 3-metre connection cable.
- Matte White S: double-sided laminated vinyl on a woven fiberglass support with black backing; gain 1.0, viewing angle 50º L/R, weight approx. 425 gr/m² and thickness approx. 0.34 mm.
- High Contrast S: double-sided coated grey vinyl on a woven fiberglass support with black backing; gain 1,0, viewing angle 45º L/R, weight approx. 540 gr/m² and thickness approx. 0.36 mm.
- Screen fabrics Matte White S and High Contrast S.
- Formats video (4:3) and HDTV (16:9).
- Besides a black border of 5 cm all around, Video (4:3) and HDTV (16:9) formats also have an extra high, black border.
- Projection screen fabric(s) satisfies the requirements for fire safety for building materials and building components.
- Case colours in white and black.
- Projecta products satisfy the strictest quality and safety requirements in Europe and are CE approved. Projecta ensures that the quality of its products are monitored by the TÜV/GS programme.
Projecta Cinema RF Electrol 138x180 Matte White S, 2.13 m (84"), 168 cm, 126 cm, 4:3
Projecta Cinema RF Electrol 138x180 Matte White S. Diagonal: 2.13 m (84"), Viewable screen width (W): 168 cm, Viewable screen height (H): 126 cm, Native aspect ratio: 4:3, Format: Video