802.11a/ac/b/g/n, 2.4/5GHz, Gigabit Ethernet, 1x RJ-45, 322g, Black
The NETGEAR® Dual Band 802.11ac Wireless Access Point (AP) delivers high performance for Small Office and Home Office (SOHO) deployments and supports dual band concurrent operation at 2.4GHz and 5GHz with combined throughput of 1.2 Gbps (300 Mbps at 2.4GHz and 867 Mbps GHz at 5GHz). The WAC120 Wireless 802.11ac Access Point provides standalone configuration with easy setup for a reliable, high-performance, and affordable wireless solution.
High performance and superior coverage
- Up to 4x the speed of 802.11n networks.
- Maximize coverage for optimal deployment for SOHO.
- Supports wireless security features (WPA, WPA2)
- MAC based Access Control List to protect against intruders
Interoperate with both new and legacy clients
- Support latest 802.11ac wireless clients to achieve maximum speed.
- Backward compatible to allow legacy devices to connect at their fastest speed.
Easy to Configure
- Simple setup in minutes with intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI).
Netgear WAC120, 1000 Mbit/s, IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11e,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n, 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, 867 Mbit/s, 2.4, 5, 128 user(s)
Netgear WAC120. Data transfer rate (max): 1000 Mbit/s, Networking standards: IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11e,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s. Security algorithms: WEP,WPA-PSK,WPA2-PSK. Antenna gain level (max): 2 dBi. Power consumption (typical): 8.1 W. Colour of product: Black, LED indicators: Activity, LAN, Power, WLAN