RADEON X1900 XT, 512MB GDDR3, DVI, DMS, HDTV
- Support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 programmable vertex and pixel shaders in hardware.
- DirectX® 9.0 Vertex Shaders
- DirectX® Extended 9.0 Pixel Shaders
- Complete feature set also supported in OpenGL® via extensions
- 2x/4x/6x Anti-Aliasing modes & 2x/4x/8x/16x Anisotropic Filtering modes
- High quality 4:1 Normal Map Compression
- Works with any two-channel data format
- 3-level Hierarchical Z-Buffer with Eany Z Test
- Lossless Z-Buffer Compression (up to 48:1)
- Fast Z-Buffer Clear and Z Cache optimized for real-time shadow rendering
- Optimized for performance at high display resolutions, including widescreen HDTV resolutions
- Seamless integration of pixel shaders with video in real time
- FULLSTREAM™ video de-blocking technology for Real, DivX, and WMV9 formats
- VIDEOSOAP™ noise removal filtering for captured video
- MPEG1/2/4 decode and encode acceleration
- Adaptive Per-Pixel De-Interlacing and Frame Rate Conversion (temporal filtering)
- Innovative 90nm process technology
Next-Generation HYPER Z™ Technology
- Hierarchical Z-Buffer with Early Z Test.
- Lossless Z-Buffer Compression (up to 48:1).
- Fast Z-Buffer Clear.
- Z Cache optimized for real-time shadow rendering.
- Optimized for performance at high display resolutions, up to and including widescreen HDTV.
Avivo™ Video and Display Engine
- New advanced video capabilities, including high fidelity gamma, color correction and scaling.
- Dual independent display controllers that support true 30-bpp throughout the display pipe.
- Advanced DVI capabilities, including 10-bit, 16-bit HDR output.
- YPrPb component output for direct drive of HDTV displays.
- Seamless integration of pixel shaders with video in real time.
- VIDEOSOAP™ noise removal filtering for captured video.
- MPEG1/2/4 decode and encode acceleration.
- All-format DTV/HDTV decoding.
- Adaptive per-pixel de-interlacing and frame rate conversion (temporal filtering).
- Lossless Z-Buffer Compression (up to 48:1). Multi-GPU technology ready.
- Four modes of operation.
- Alternate frame rendering for maximum performance.
- Supertiling for optimal load-balancing.
- Scissoring for compatibility.
- Super AA for maximum image quality.
MSI RX1900 CROSSFIRE, GDDR3, 256, 32, 1450 MHz, 2048 x 1536 pixels
MSI RX1900 CROSSFIRE. Processor frequency: 625 MHz. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR3, Memory bus: 256, 32, Memory clock speed: 1450 MHz. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels. DirectX version: 9.0c, OpenGL version: 2.0