NVIDIA® nForce 780i & 570i SLI Chipset, Socket 775, DDR2 533/667/800/1066, ATX
- With 4-phase PWM IC, dual channel PWM design and Hi-c CAP, which lead to better power converting, reducing noise and expand the lifespan and stability.
- Hi-c CAP can bring 100x faster electrical conductivity than solid acpacitor and less power loss. PWM brings more power efficiency, thus lower the real power spend.
- EPP (Enhanced Profile Protocol) memory is a standard launched by NVIDIA®, which is an extra level of detail over the standard SPD included in the RAM.
- It brings 1.5X more performance than standard memory, and also brings more room for overclocking. Besides, it is an open standard.
- Bundled with SLI technology, it will creative the amazing performance than you ever thought.
- 3-way NVIDIA SLI® Technology build the fastest gaming solution available with NVIDIA nForce® 680i SLI MCPs (or other latest 3-way SLI enabled MCPs) and three NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GTX or GeForce 8800 Ultra-based graphics cards.(*Note:For Windows Vista Only.)
- Compared with single graphic card solution, it brings 2.8X faster performance gained.
- Make MP3 music sound better than CDs
- Transform to surround sound (speakers/headphone) from stereo audio source
- EAX ADVANCED HD 4.0 provides the fidelity of gaming audio effect
- World’s 1st PCIe interface X-Fi audio card
- Functions designed with button to be easy use.
- Help power-users tweaking process in-chasis enviornment
- Onboard SATA ports are stacked on the mainboard to avoid mechanical issue with giant graphic cards like 8800 Ultra.
- The ESA (Enthusiast System Architecture) is the industry’s first open-standard PC monitoring and control protocol, which brings bi-directional, real-time communication and control of system thermal, electrical, acoustic and operating characteristics.
- ESA-certified components and applications allow power users to diagnose component-specific issues and tune their systems to meet their individual needs—whether it be unleashing hidden performance of PC or modifying for a whisper-quiet home theater operation.
- Key components status hardware monitor.
- Monitor the Dual Core CPU each unit status.
- Optimize System status define.
- Auto speed up with system loading change.
The MSI Live Update online is designed to automatically download and update the BIOS and driver when there’s a new version online. It helps reduce the risk of getting the wrong file and minimize the trouble of searching the files from MSI website.
Live Update 3 is a single utility software that automatically checks BIOS, driver and utility updates and installs for you , which can save your time for searching and lower the risk while updating.
MSI P7N Diamond, Intel, LGA 775 (Socket T), Intel® Pentium® D, 8 GB, 0,1,0+1, 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet
MSI P7N Diamond. Processor manufacturer: Intel, Processor socket: LGA 775 (Socket T), Compatible processor series: Intel® Pentium® D. Maximum internal memory: 8 GB. RAID levels: 0,1,0+1. Networking features: 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet. Motherboard form factor: ATX, Audio output channels: 7.1 channels, Power source type: ATX