ThinkStation C20 - 4265, Intel Xeon E5507, DDR3 4GB, 500GB, 7200rpm, SATA, DVD-RW, Gigabit Ethernet, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, black + L2440P, 60.96 cm (24 ") , LCD, 1920x1200
We’ve done the math. The Lenovo ThinkStation C20 is dramatically smaller than same-class competitor workstations without compromising performance1Smallest among tier-1 OEMs (Dell, HP and Lenovo). Dell's competing workstation is 46% larger volumetrically and HP's is 31% larger.. For space-constrained finance, computer-aided design (CAD) and digital content creation (DCC) users, this means:
- More workstations per person. Fit up to an additional four systems—up to 14 total—in a standard 42U server rack for more horsepower in the same space.
- SBFI furniture compatibility. ThinkStation C20 is SBFI-certified, so they’re likely compatible with the control-room furniture you have.
- Safer data. Get better data redundancy by using more backup systems in the same office.
- Easier to move. The small size and recessed handle with soft-touch plastic make moving and racking ThinkStation C20 a cinch.
Don’t let the size fool you.
Inside the compact exterior is a workhorse that can handle your toughest tasks.
Raw power. Crank through the most demanding applications. Intel Xeon processors with Turbo Boost Technology kick in additional performance during peak processing. The C20 supports up to a 130-watt CPU, which drives faster clock speeds so you can do more and do it faster. It can also house up to 12 DIMMs, delivering plenty of memory for exceptional responsiveness.
See more at once. With support for up to a whopping eight monitors at once, ThinkStation C20 help you analyze more, create more and earn more—faster.
We’ve thought of everything.
Lenovo put more thinking into the smart design and useful tools for a better user experience.
- Front-lit I/O icons let you easily see to connect storage or audio devices.
- Recessed power button prevents accidental shutdown.
- Tool-less chassis facilitates quick, worry-free upgrades.
- Support for up to three hard-drive bays all in one place enables better cooling.
- Streamlined internal design gives you easy access to components.
- ThinkVantage Technologies system-management tools save you time and money by simplifying and speeding system upgrades and maintenance.
Extreme performance comes in green.
We make it easy to be a good corporate citizen. Made from more than 50% recyclable plastic, C20 helps reduce disposal costs while benefitting the environment.
ThinkStation C20 has many more ENERGY STAR-compliant models than competing workstations, and all models boast EPEAT Gold and GREENGUARD certifications. Plus, they're the first compact dual-CPU workstations with an 80 PLUS Bronze-certified power supply, driving an amazing 90% efficiency.
Using Dynamic Power Management technology, the Intel Xeon 5600 series CPUs consume less energy during periods of low usage versus consumer processors. Plus, C20 workstations are cool and quiet for an enhanced working environment.
The ThinkVision L2440p Wide is Lenovo's thoughtfully engineered, 24-inch widescreen LCD monitor that is energy efficient and environmentally responsible. The slim design combined with light booster technology reduces mercury content by 33% and enables it to operate at 50% less power than its conventional counterparts without sacrificing performance. It is the preferred choice for ThinkStation users running professional applications such as CAD/CAM.
Lenovo ThinkStation ThinkStation C20. Processor frequency: 2.26 GHz, Processor family: Intel® Xeon® 5000 Sequence, Processor model: E5507. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM, Memory clock speed: 800 MHz. Optical drive type: DVD-RW. Operating system installed: Windows 7 Professional. Power supply: 800 W. Chassis type: Tower. Product type: Workstation. Weight: 18.5 kg. Colour of product: Black