ThinkStation S20 - Intel Xeon W3550 (3.06 GHz), 4GB DDR3, 500GB SATA HDD, DVD-RW, 8x USB 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, Windows 7 Professional
High-performance, 3D graphics solutions, dual-CPU systems, productivity-enhancing details — no standard desktop can do what these machines do. With ThinkStation®, there's no limit to what you can do.
Do more, faster.
Whether your work involves manufacturing, design, science, or finance, our ThinkStation workstations deliver the power you need to do more than any standard desktop. The latest Intel® processors, including Intel Xeon® CPUs with Turbo Boost Technology, are beyond fast — designed for intelligent performance and energy efficiency, these processors automatically adjust based on your usage needs. To amp up responsiveness, we've made room for as many as 12 DIMM slots on select workstations. Plus, we've added DDR3 Error-Code Correcting (ECC) memory, which virtually eliminates memory-related failures.
- ThinkStation workstations offer powerful discrete NVIDIA® Quadro® and NVS professional graphics. And on the E30, Intel® HD Graphics too — everything you need for high-performance computing solution graphics to do more.
- Also, with support for up to a whopping eight monitors at once, ThinkStation workstations help you design, analyze, and simulate—faster than anything else!
- Lenovo Enhanced Experience for Windows® 7 PCs boast significantly faster boot-up and shutdown times as well as hardware and software innovations to help you work more productively.
ISV-certified. Lenovo works closely with leading software partners, and ThinkStation workstations have hundreds of independent software vendor (ISV) certifications, ensuring that you have the performance you need to run the world's most demanding applications. ISV-certified means dedicated support for maximum performance and reliability so you can do more without worry.
Reliable and secure.
Rigorous voltage, shock, vibration, and drop tests ensure that your Lenovo workstation is equipped with the rock-solid durability Think-branded products are renowned for. Plus our ThinkVantage® Technologies automate updates and maintenance tasks, protect your business critical information, and prevent unauthorized access to data.
Our Rescue and Recovery® helps you recover from system crashes with the push of a button, even if the primary operating system won't boot. And with Client Security Solution, you simply can’t get a higher level of security as a standard PC feature from any other manufacturer.
Additionally, select workstations include Intel® vPro™ technology with AMT 7, for remote maintenance, remove control, fast calls for help, and more.
- Our user-centric designs with thoughtful details help you work more productively and make life a little simpler;
- Ergonomic removable top handle, plus rear handle for easy moving;
- Recessed handle for easy rack mounting on C20 and C20x;
- Front-access media ports with illuminated icons;
- Recessed power button to help prevent accidental shutoffs;
- Tool-less chassis for quick and easy upgrades;
- Superior cable management;
- Premium side-cover latch for easy access to internal components;
- Dramatically smaller C20 and C20x models for extra horsepower in the same area—up to 14 systems on a standard 42U rack.
Lenovo 3000 ThinkStation S20. Processor frequency: 3.06 GHz, Processor family: Intel® Xeon® 3000 Sequence, Processor model: W3550. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM, Memory clock speed: 1333 MHz. Total storage capacity: 500 GB, Card reader integrated. Optical drive type: DVD-RW. Operating system installed: Windows 7 Professional. Power supply: 625 W. Chassis type: Midi Tower. Product type: PC. Weight: 15 kg. Colour of product: Black