Intel Core i5-2520M (2.5GHz), 4GB RAM, 320GB 5400rpm HD, 31.75 cm (12.5 ") 1366x768 Multitouch LCD, Intel HD Graphics, Intel 802.11agn, Bluetooth, 1Gb Ethernet, UltraNav, Secure Chip, FPR, Camera, 6c Li-Ion, Windows 7 Professional 64
Our ThinkPad® X Series tablets free you to work without constraints. Morph from notebook to tablet with just a twist. Our X Series tablets are convertible, so you get a traditional laptop at the office and an in-the-trenches, in-your-arms companion when you hit the road. Just fold back the screen to convert.
Lenovo's Power Manager, carefully selected low-voltage processors, less power-hungry displays, and the latest battery technology allow hours of worry-free computing on-the-go. Plus Lenovo Battery Stretch lets you temporarily extend battery life in extreme circumstances—get up to 18 hours on the X220 tablet with a single charge!†
Thin and light, the X220 tablet weighs in starting at 3.6 pounds. And the redesigned hinge-based latching with wider hinges and magnetic closure adds to the clean, modern design.
Enhanced power for working smarter and faster.
Our X Series tablets are built for business, packed with power and speed. So you can do more with less time.
- 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Lenovo Enhanced Experience 2.0 for Windows® 7 with RapidBoot technology starts your PC on average 20 seconds faster than a typical Windows 7 computer.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port (optional with select X220 models) transfers files up to 10 times faster — especially useful when copying large media files. Plus, you can increase your power supply with the ability to charge external devices quickly.
ThinkPad durability, enhanced.
ThinkPad X Series tablets are more than tough enough to endure the rigors of business travel. Baked, battered, blistered, and blown with sand, ThinkPads are designed to pass eight, rugged military-spec tests. Plus, the X220 tablet, is further enhanced with scratch-resistant Corning ® Gorilla® Glass to protect against bumps and drops in the field.
- Next-generation ThinkPad roll-cage technology
- Magnesium-alloy top and bottom covers
- Optional solid state drives with no moving parts
- Spill-resistant keyboard
- Reliable, sturdy metal hinge construction designed for daily use, with one-directional hinge rotation
Enterprise-class security to protect your business-critical data.
- ThinkVantage® Rescue and Recovery® helps you recover from system crashes quickly, even if the primary operating system won't boot.
- ThinkVantage Active Protection System™ detects sudden changes in motion and temporarily stops the hard drive to help protect it from damage (not applicable to models with solid state drives).
- ThinkVantage Client Security Solution, a unique hardware-software combination, helps protect your company information, including passwords, encryption keys and electronic credentials, while helping guard against unauthorized data access.
- BIOS disablement of ports acts as a final layer of protection for your business-critical data.
- Optional Computrace® technology helps you recover your laptop in the event of theft.
- Remote data disablement lets you disable your laptop's hardware if it's ever compromised.
Optimized media and communications technology.
Whether you're Web-conferencing, watching a video, or reading an eBook, you'll enjoy it all on our X Series tablets.
- Premium HD display with 300 nit IPS technology allows for vivid colors and nearly 180-degree viewing angles, as well as easy-to-view outdoor display.
- Automatic screen rotation for reading eBooks in landscape or portrait mode with the ThinkReader.
- HD microphones with dual array noise cancelation that suppresses background sounds while on Internet calls, as well as keypad clicks when typing.
- HD 720p webcam.
- Improved sound quality with stereo speaker placement built into the display bezel.
- Multitouch touchpad for simple one- and two-finger gestures to zoom in and out, rotate images, and scroll — and on the X220 tablet, a redesigned, buttonless "clickpad" that's 45% larger than the touchpad on previous generations.
- Multitouch panel for pen and finger input, with easy-to-use Simple Tap software.
Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Tablet. Product type: Hybrid (2-in-1), Form factor: Convertible (Swivel). Processor family: 2nd gen Intel® Core™ i5, Processor model: i5-2520M, Processor frequency: 2.5 GHz. Display diagonal: 31.8 cm (12.5"), Display resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels, Touchscreen. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM. Total storage capacity: 320 GB, Storage media: HDD. On-board graphics adapter. Operating system installed: Windows 7 Professional. Colour of product: Black