Intel Core i5-480M (3M Cache, 2.66 GHz), 4GB DDR3, 320GB HDD, 35.814 cm (14.1 ") WXGA + 1440 x 900px, 16:10, DVD-RW, 802.11b/g/n, Gigabit Ethernet, WLAN, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, 2.0MP, 4 x USB 2.0, eSATA, 2230 g, Black, Windows 7 Professional
Our thinnest, lightest ThinkPad® T Series notebooks ever start at just 3.91 lbs. and .83 inches thin.
Plus, with a potential for up to 18 hours of battery life, you can do business anywhere.
- Lenovo Battery Stretch lets you make temporary selections in extreme situations to extend battery life.
- NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology — a smarter business solution that intuitively delivers superior graphics without sacrificing battery life.
- Solid-state storage drives use less battery power and create less heat.
- Optical disk drive and audio automatically switch to a low power state when there's no activity.
- Green Power Scheme and ThinkPad EnergySaver technology help preserve mobile computing time.
T Series laptops give you superior graphics performance.
- Intense graphics and extended battery life. NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology automatically switches to the built-in NVIDIA graphics card only when it's needed. You can extend your work session, yet still get the graphics power you need, whenever you need it. Whether you're putting together a visually intensive presentation on a long-haul flight, heading up three floors to share the latest multimedia design, or you're in a meeting that runs way past scheduled end-time, battery life is critical. Our T Series laptops are optimized to give you the best of both worlds.
- Support up to four monitors with NVIDIA Optimus technology.
- LED backlit displays are mercury-free and generate 25% brighter displays, boast crisper colors, consume less power and weigh 70 grams less than conventional CCFL displays. Use the wide dimming range to reduce brightness while still experiencing a clear display in dim environments.
- DisplayPort video port lets you attach a high-resolution digital DVI monitor using a DisplayPort connector. Use this next-generation display interface technology for everything from notebooks to monitors to TVs to projectors.
These portable powerhouses feature high-end processors and graphics for lightning-fast performance and durable, reliable data storage. Intel® Turbo Memory and solid-state storage drives speed boot and application load times.
The new T410, T510 and T410s models feature a sleek, industrial design: clean lines, a symmetrical
display and wider hinges. Plus, our next-generation keyboard and touchpad not only have a more modern look, they're easier to use:
- Larger, vertical Esc and Delete keys.
- Minimized key spacing.
- LEDs on CapsLk key and power-on and mute buttons.
- VoIP Fn+F6 hotkey combination.
- LEDs on fingerprint reader.
- 27% larger multitouch touchpad with wider left- and right-click buttons.
T Series laptops are all business, offering the best security, manageability, services and support.
- Lenovo's exclusive ThinkVantage® Technologies.
- Integrated fingerprint reader.
- Intel® Anti-Theft protection and Intel® vPro™ technology.
- Enterprise operating system support.
- Global availability.
- Robust enterprise warranties.
Connection made easy.
T Series offers several ways to connect for the best wireless performance and like all ThinkPad models, T Series notebooks come with convenient Access Connections™ software to manage your connectivity options as you move from location to location.
- Gigabit Ethernet.
- WWAN (with GPS) or with Gobi™ technology for 3G-speed access (select models).
- Bluetooth® 2.1.
- WLAN support.
- Exceptional VoIP features.
- Next-generation 2-megapixel Web camera.
- Dual digital array microphone.
- Noise and echo cancellation.
- Reduction in capturing ambient noise.
- Microphone and audio mute buttons with LEDs.
- Easy-to-configure VoIP software.
Standarized green features.
- EPEAT® Gold-qualified and ENERGY STAR rated laptops.
- LED backlit, mercury-free displays.
- Less power usage with dual-core processors than with standard-voltage processors.
- Cooler and quieter.
- Less power usage than previous T Series models with switchable graphics.
- Less power usage with SSDs than standard hard drives.
- Low 25-watt processor technology.
- Extended battery life and less waste with Battery Stretch.
- Reusable packaging designed for at least 5 reuses.
- Energy Calculator to calculate power savings for your system configuration.
Lenovo offers a wide variety of systems preloaded with the newest Windows 7 operating system.
Windows® 7 Lenovo Enhanced Experience PCs
Get the best computing experience available by selecting laptops featuring Windows 7 Lenovo Enhanced Experience certification. Enjoy faster startup and connection times plus more entertainment and security features than ever.
Microsoft Office 2010
Add an Office 2010 suite to your system purchase. It's the most significant update to the Office interface in more than a decade.
Here when you need us
Lenovo's award-winning support is always a click or call away. For even faster, customized support, step up to optional ThinkPlus services.
Lenovo ThinkPad ThinkPad T410. Form factor: Clamshell. Processor family: 4th gen Intel® Core™ i5, Processor model: i5-480M, Processor frequency: 2.66 GHz. Display diagonal: 35.8 cm (14.1"), Display resolution: 1440 x 900 pixels. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM. Total storage capacity: 320 GB, Storage media: HDD. Optical drive type: DVD-RW. On-board graphics adapter. 3G. Operating system installed: Windows 7 Professional. Colour of product: Black